Thermal Can Be Used For Lots Of Things

Kirsch

Usage of thermals isn't just for coyotes and hogs. I have used my thermal for scouting game, helping ranchers check cattle, checking for potential heat leaks in my house, backyard pest control, and so much more.

I had a big jack rabbit in the field behind my house, so decided to have a little fun with my .17HMR and a drone the next morning. No Night Stalker on this one, so it was a little shakier than normal.

Very true Kirsch. I get my scanner out quite often when the dog goes on a barking frenzy in the middle of the night. Usually I spot some deer or some other critters out there taunting him. Its amazing what goes on at night that most people have no clue about. Thermal for the win...

Thermal on rimfires can be a lot of fun. I have used mine on a 10/22 for rat shooting at the chicken coop as well as some raccoon and possum control.

Originally Posted By: Shooter222I second the stud finder. Used it a month ago to mount kids tv to walk. My wife just shook her head.

3x for stud finder.. My stud finder wasn't working because of aluminum backed celotex or something.. Pulled out the thermal and bingo... 2x on wife shook her head..

Also good to find wet spots, not those wet spots, from the dogs.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shooter222I second the stud finder. Used it a month ago to mount kids tv to walk. My wife just shook her head.

thumbup1.gif

Back