Load Data subscription?

I guess it depends what you are looking for. I have found Hornady, Lyman and Speer covers everything I needed. Don't overlook the powder mfg. When I started reloading 16ga shotshell I spent $80. on manuals, and got the best load free from Hogden.

Like masshunter said it depends on what your are looking for. I load a lot of Barnes, Nosler and sierra and there all there to compare. Some data has accuracy loads if you go that way. I've been a member for 5 years. really like the convenience every thing right in front of me. The only down side is it renews automatically ever year. I don't use it by it self I still have a ton of manuals to double check data. I love that website though!

I have had it about 2 years and only used it a couple times. I mainly use it for the calibers I cannot get from the powder manufacturers or from my books. I use my quick load more than load data. I probably will not renew this year. I have turned off the auto renew.

Use Hodgdon & Nosler online and use Sierra App often on the smartphone.
Like the Sierra app for its FPS slider, watching powders come in and go out as the FPS increase.

I have almost all of the reloading books that are currently for sale. I have also inherited a bunch of the older versions from my dad.

Most books have a nice cartridge description, that listed the most popular powder of the time.

Lots of information on the internet also from Sierra, Barnes, Nosler, Alliant, Hodgon and Western powders.

In the end, when i am at the bench though.... I like to have a book open, and in front of me. Sometimes several to compare the wide disparity that exists for obvious reasons of lots, batches and different manufacturing times and methods of this and that.

Here is a good link to a dropbox

Here

I mostly use Nosler's free online data.
I also have used Hodgdon's free data on their website quite a bit.
I also use Barnes' free online load data. Have had really good luck with their choice of powders.
I recently purchased Honaday's load data book for the Kindle app. So now I have that one on my laptop and iPad.

Back