Justice

Nothing is going to stop these destructive riots short of an investigation into ANTIFA and The Black Lives Matter group and prosecution of the funders and organizers of the paid street agitators.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitNothing is going to stop these destructive riots short of an investigation into ANTIFA and The Black Lives Matter group and prosecution of the funders and organizers of the paid street agitators.

Agree.
But then I learned at a young age that if you are there and part of the group that does something wrong even if you did not personally do anything except be there with those who did you were just as guilty.

It would be pretty hard to arrest everyone there though.

potus said today that they're declaring ANTIFA a domestic terror organization

bout dang time already!

here's the messed up thing nobody is talking about...

Floyd and the cop knew each other.. they worked together for 17 YEARS on secutity for a local "club" (probably a boobie bar, they keep using euphemisms like "dining establishment"). NOBODY works security at any company for 17 years and dont know each other even if they worked in different areas (inside vs outside security) because you HAVE to know who your team are in a place like that.

so that brings up two very important things

1) what did floyd have on mr.dirty cop? did he catch him in the VIP room with one of the girls? did he try (or succeed) to extort him over something in the (recent?) past?

2) this was NOT premeditated. it was just waiting for an opportunity. You dont show up to a call for a guy you've known for 20 years and then this happens. If they were on good terms dude would have got a smack on the wrist and sent home with a warming.

Yep. More to it than just how it looks on the video.The video is all that matters it seems. if it should turn out that the cops get off there will be more stuff to burn.

I don't understand Floyd not being able to breath. Knee looked like it was on the side of his neck not on his wind pipe.
Has there been anything come out from the medical examiner.I saw that the family requested the med examiner from New York to do a seperate autopsy.

The family is requesting a second autopsy because the first autopsy revealed Floyd did not die from asphyxiation. He didn't die from the knee to the neck. He died of a heart attack brought on by a chemical substance, possibly PCP and stress from the arrest event. So of course the family will shop around for a medical examiner that will tell them what they want to hear to support their narrative. This second autopsy will be conducted by the same guy that did a second job on Michael Brown in the Ferguson, Missouri event. He failed to provide evidence different than the STL County medical examiner to turn that case into the narrative of "hands up - don't shoot." Black Lives Matter sprang up from the Ferguson shooting and all of it was based on lies.

It didn't cross my mind, but hm made a post earlier about using water cannons as an effective and non lethal way of disbursing rioters and looters.
Watching all the news clips I don't believe that they have been used anywhere, I'm also wondering about the reasoning behind that and why they haven't been utilized.
Maybe could add some dye and those sprayed could be easily identified!

Because the ROE doesn't allow it. Cops don't set rules of engagement, the publicly elected officials do. Cops operate under a set of ROE just like the military does. This is what the liberals have been pushing for and now they have it. Hope they enjoy it.

Ok, thanks, that explains why they aren't being used. It's crazy that an effective non lethal tool can not be utilized to control rioting and looting.
mad.gif

All this manufactured chaos was never about George Floyd. This is about useful idots and the anarchist leftist establishment that refuses to accept the election results, still.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistGot a news headline on my phone. Says second autopsy found asphyxiation as cause of death.

Of course it did...

New report out that Floyd had high amounts of Meth and Fentanyl in his system. That's why the ambulance was called and the cops didn't immediately load him in a patrol car and off to jail.

I hope that a fair trial can be had.

It wouldn't have been hard for the cop to reposition himself so that he did not have his knee where it was the whole time.I bet he wishes now that he had.He is guilty of bad judgement without a doubt.

The cop had his knee on his neck for nine minutes. After they took his pulse and found he didn't even have a pulse, the cop kept his knee on his neck for another two minutes. I don't care what kind of drugs were in Floyds system, that cop murdered him. I hope he gets a fair trial too but I hope he dies in prison.

Now that Trump declared Antifa a terrorist organization, we should be able to keep them from openly recruiting on our college campuses. They have been allowed to thrive at our colleges because of all the far left professors that run them.

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: tnshootistGot a news headline on my phone. Says second autopsy found asphyxiation as cause of death.

Of course it did...

How is a Medical Dr. hired by Floyd's family "Independent"?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: tnshootistGot a news headline on my phone. Says second autopsy found asphyxiation as cause of death.

Of course it did...

How is a Medical Dr. hired by Floyd's family "Independent"?

That is an excellent question.

Back