Got pulled over with my Can

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: KjBeachyOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThere are approximately 5-7 questions on the first post, the original post states got pulled over with my can.
I commented on the part that has to do with being pulled over numerous times without probable cause. IE - 4 times in a Private Parking Lot. Did the grocery store make a complaint that he was sitting there? 4 times is a little excessive to me.

Should i be commenting on every single question on an OP your Excellence Mr. Retired Never Was?
Maybe i should dig through your past posts? I am sure you are a complete Angel and all you have ever done is “Comment”
Blah blah blah..........

To answer the OP -I have never been pulled over with my can(s) let alone pulled over in the past 30+ years.
I have a very good relationship with the DOW Officer in the largest area i hunt, he has NEVER even checked my rifles or license.

As a matter of fact i have had ZERO “Negative” contact with LEO in the past 30+ years.
I don't go looking for trouble!

You ready to step up as a man to man and end this or would you like to continue?

It’s your call!
I'm sorry, but it wasn't very manly of you to attempt to argue with the LEO in the first place

Please explain?

Fortunately President Lincoln freed the slaves!
Please explain what? Arguing with a law enforcement officer is childish.
Bye Felica.

Last edited:
I can’t help it, I’m going to stir mrpoppodopolis pot even more.....there are exceptions to most amendments and you do NOT always have the right to remain silent. Where are you getting this stuff? SCOTUS has decided freaking loads of complex cases in order to give us clear definitions of our rights and how they are applied. Just reading the constitution is not enough to have a well rounded knowledge of our rights. CASE LAW is how the law of the land is determined constitutional or not. There have been decisions that have been decided incorrectly, sure but as far as your rights go, the high courts are how we determine the limits of these rights.

Originally Posted By: reaper4I can’t help it, I’m going to stir mrpoppodopolis pot even more.....there are exceptions to most amendments and you do NOT always have the right to remain silent. Where are you getting this stuff? SCOTUS has decided freaking loads of complex cases in order to give us clear definitions of our rights and how they are applied. Just reading the constitution is not enough to have a well rounded knowledge of our rights. CASE LAW is how the law of the land is determined constitutional or not. There have been decisions that have been decided incorrectly, sure but as far as your rights go, the high courts are how we determine the limits of these rights.

Reaper4,
Nothing I would welcome more than a civil conversation.

Please state where I am wrong, I would like to move forward, we can keep this thread clean and civil, you have my word!

I do know not all laws are Black and White. Many interpretations as you well know.

Originally Posted By: reaper4I can’t help it, I’m going to stir mrpoppodopolis pot even more.....there are exceptions to most amendments and you do NOT always have the right to remain silent. Where are you getting this stuff? SCOTUS has decided freaking loads of complex cases in order to give us clear definitions of our rights and how they are applied. Just reading the constitution is not enough to have a well rounded knowledge of our rights. CASE LAW is how the law of the land is determined constitutional or not. There have been decisions that have been decided incorrectly, sure but as far as your rights go, the high courts are how we determine the limits of these rights.

reaper4,
you and I had to sit through hours and days, or even months of instruction on constitutional law from highly qualified instructors, and then we were tested, and we had to pass with a high score or we’d get flunked out, or at best recycled into the next class. Then if we passed we had to spend 6 months to a year under the supervision of our FTO hoping the past 2 years of our life hadn’t been a total waste.

So, good luck explaining case law to somebody who doesn’t even understand simple punctuation like a question mark.
Just between you and me, I don’t think you should waste your time casting your pearls before swine.
Oh yeah, I was an FTO. I think you and I would have gotten along just fine.
grin.gif

Lol FW707 I miss being an FTO! Sometimes I think career progression was a big mistake. Stay safe! I’m done with this thread

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: reaper4I can’t help it, I’m going to stir mrpoppodopolis pot even more.....there are exceptions to most amendments and you do NOT always have the right to remain silent. Where are you getting this stuff? SCOTUS has decided freaking loads of complex cases in order to give us clear definitions of our rights and how they are applied. Just reading the constitution is not enough to have a well rounded knowledge of our rights. CASE LAW is how the law of the land is determined constitutional or not. There have been decisions that have been decided incorrectly, sure but as far as your rights go, the high courts are how we determine the limits of these rights.

reaper4,
you and I had to sit through hours and days, or even months of instruction on constitutional law from highly qualified instructors, and then we were tested, and we had to pass with a high score or we’d get flunked out, or at best recycled into the next class. Then if we passed we had to spend 6 months to a year under the supervision of our FTO hoping the past 2 years of our life hadn’t been a total waste.

So, good luck explaining case law to somebody who doesn’t even understand simple punctuation like a question mark.
Just between you and me, I don’t think you should waste your time casting your pearls before swine.
Oh yeah, I was an FTO. I think you and I would have gotten along just fine.
grin.gif

PM members and active Moderators,

Once again i throw out an Olive Branch to a member here on PM only to be Cut n Pasted then basically called a PIG (Swine) by an Arrogant Retired Moderator that claimed he was done with this thread. Now he wants me arrested for not using proper punctuation, i forgot a ? Mark. I didn’t see that part about punctuation in the TOS.

A simple question was posted as a new thread - Got pulled over with my can - You can read the OP.

I stated it looked like somebody’s rights MAY have been violated. I wasn’t there neither was Reaper4 or FW707.
We don't know if they were or were not. It’s past tense!

Now they want to discuss case law? WTH did that come from? I don’t and never did want to discuss case law. They did!
It was simple traffic infractions, now i hear Turner V Driver, Roe V Wade, a Terry stop.............

As far as they HAD to sit in a class room for hours? We paid to put their butts in those chairs and continue to do so!
Taxpayers paid the bill, if it was so horrible find another occupation.

Why did FW707 find it necessary to cut n paste and then post a message to a member which probably should have been sent via Private Message? He did so because he wants the WWW to see he is still in charge!

A simple thread got out of hand, i will admit part fault, however, the Arrogant Retired Moderator decided he has nothing better to do than continue the fight.

I am just a simple taxpayer that values ALL of my Rights!

Case law was brought up because you claimed that someone’s 4th amendment rights were violated. I brought up case law because that’s what determines wether a right was violated or not. Stop arguing and go away. We all can see that you don’t know much about this stuff from this thread. With just about every post. You know some guys put themselves through a state certified academy right?

The best part of all of this is that you can learn a lot about people arguing. As confident as you are about these things you don’t know much about, I assume you don’t add much value to this forum. I mean who wants to take advice or trust the knowledge who “don’t know what they don’t know”?

1. Never once in this thread have i said someone’s 4th Amendment Rights were violated. (Show me)
2. Are you ever going to show where i was “Dishonest” (You can’t)
3. I will put up my numbers versus your numbers any day of the week
4. You are a cop that thinks plain old Coyote hunting citizens should bow before you
5. You said you were done with this thread a few post’s back, man of your word huh?
6. You cannot articulate exactly were i was wrong and it just pizzes you off to no end
7. It appears you are the one arguing, my facts are straight and they have been since the beginning of this thread
8. You didn’t mention until now you went through a state certified academy (I am not a simple mind reader)
9. You have proved in my opinion to be an LEO that needs to keep probing and prodding until you get your way
10. Please let me know what you have added to this site in a positive way
11. Please answer my questions, they are all laid out for you
12. I am Pro LEO, I am Anti BAD COP
13. Show everybody the proof of my dishonesty and lying, prove me wrong for all to seel
14. I was going to let it go but you needed to rehash and create more personal insults
15. I will go away when you do
16. Waiting..................

I’ll answer your top three questions because I don’t have time to deal with ALL of your BS today.

#1 you stated that because of a stop that a police officer made, someone’s rights were violated. I shouldn’t have to tell you if you knew anything about your rights but a stop by an officer is considered a seizure. Can you guess which amendment that falls under? Yeah dumb a** it’s the 4th. So your initial stupid comment that started all this was an argument about someone’s 4th amendment rights being violated. Are you that dense? That’s what we have been talking about this whole time.

#2 when did I say you were dishonest? I’m pretty sure I just said you were an idiot that didn’t know what he didn’t know.

#3 easy way to solve that one, put up your money, we will pick a date in November and most predators wins. I’ll take any bet you want. But you have to give me your real name and contact information. Please take me up on this one

Its called a casual encounter in most cases, officer can approach anyone they want just as a normal person can and have a conversation as long as they aren't using any of their authority which signals that you must stop or remain. Happens 1000's a time a day. Checking on a person ln a vehicle is a community care taking function, would be pretty tough to do if someone needs help if you cant approach them and have a discussion. As my dad use to say if your not up to anything there is nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted By: reaper4I should have known you wouldn’t acknowledge your ignorance. Challenge stands if you ever grow a pair

He should have put down the shovel.

I enjoyed reading this. One thing is forgotten here. If you own hunting or fishing license.
A wildlife officer can search your car, your home, and your land.
If your wild game is not marked or you have too many fish in your freezer. You broke the law.
I have two tax stamps, form 1 SBR and form 4 suppressor. Also, BATFE can come to see you.
Any time they want to check your items and paperwork. That goes for local LEOs too.
That is why you have to send part of your paperwork to the Sheriff.
If you sell any class3 items make sure you keep that paperwork.
Keep copies of everything. Safety bank boxes are good for that.

Originally Posted By: willy1947

I enjoyed reading this. One thing is forgotten here. If you own hunting or fishing license.
A wildlife officer can search your car, your home, and your land.
If your wild game is not marked or you have too many fish in your freezer. You broke the law.
I have two tax stamps, form 1 SBR and form 4 suppressor. Also, BATFE can come to see you.
Any time they want to check your items and paperwork. That goes for local LEOs too.
That is why you have to send part of your paperwork to the Sheriff.
If you sell any class3 items make sure you keep that paperwork.
Keep copies of everything. Safety bank boxes are good for that.

I agree with your LEO assessment. I have spoken with 4 different LEO’s and they have confirmed they do not need to be Federal agents to ask for your paperwork.

Back