Nevada Unit 81

CDENTON

Hi, I was lucky enough that I drew a last season Deer tag for unit 81 in Nevada. I was hoping that someone on here has hunted that unit before and could tell me a little bit about it. Any information that you’d be willing to share would be appreciated.

Well howdy stranger. Didn't know you were back in town. Congrats on the tag. Sorry i can't help out with info on that area. Might try asking in the Nevada home town forum of ar15.com

Thanks my Friend, I drew the late season tag from Dec 4 to Jan 1. I know it will be cold I just hope the snow isn’t so deep I can’t get around.

Do a few google wide searches, piece the tidbits together. It sounds like later season access & snow can be an issue. Get the On X App for land ownership if need be.

You would have to narrow the area in question to precisely where you want to hunt. Years ago for a CO elk hunt I got a Topo map that also showed historical migration routes, not attesting to the accuracy of such info.

Google earth itself is a useful tool to scout with. https://www.monstermuleys.info/xf/threads/unit-81-deer-hunt.33993/

Back