LANE SUPPRESSORS???????

HOOVY

I see a lot of big name suppressors on here and a lot of talk about them. I have been researching and reading and I am not finding much info on the Lane stuff. I like the looks of the disassembly and one piece internals of their suppressor. ANY USERS HERE GOOD OR BAD ?????? THANKS 1st time buyer i want to do this once and once only
smile.gif
smile.gif
HOOVY

Originally Posted By: HOOVY
i want to do this once and once only
smile.gif
smile.gif
HOOVY

mellow.gif

Good luck with that. They are like lays potato chips.

I have a Scorpion 6.5 works great so far. I just got it out of suppresser jail.
They are great to work with. They went above and beyond for me.

I’ve enjoyed a scorpion 556 on my 243. The price was right at the time. Disassembly isn’t as easy as a guy would hope and the SS version is pretty hefty. I did send it to them to be cleaned once as I couldn’t get it apart after a few hundred or maybe even a thousand rounds. It came back in about a week cleaned up which was really fast in my opinion. I was a little bummed they had marred up the one side with a wrench a bit and the mating surface had some strange marks that almost looked like pitting. I Duracoat stuff pretty regularly for fun so it wasn’t a huge deal to me. I could see someone with a slightly different personality getting upset.

I just got the shipping notice on my second can after over a year NFA wait and it is not a LANE silencer. Not because they’re bad but because variety is the spice of life.

Whatever suppressor you choose I would suggest you get the lightest that fits your use and buy NOW. I know too many ppl that want them but drag their feet and start researching right around the end of August when fall starts creeping in. Wait times are a bit weird but a guy could get lucky and get it before hunting season. [beeep], buy a Lane and something else!

I've ordered quite a few of these for people and everyone seems to be really happy with them, can't beat the price on the titanium models either. I also own a couple myself and couldn't be happier with them, exceptional customer service as well!

Back