Written by a Neighbor to our North

hm1996

Staff member
Donald J. Trump

Make no mistake...I'm not posting this for debate. I don’t want your commentary. Unfollow or unfriend me if it makes you feel better. Just consider this...when you think the President is a jerk; he is. He’s a New Yorker. He’s crude and can be rude. He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hot head. He hits back; harder. And he should Tweet less.

Let me tell you what else he is. He is a guy who demands performance. He is a guy who asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy “political” phrases; they are “why the [beeep]...” questions. For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use Trump asks, “why the [beeep] are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” (Good question)

He’s the guy who gets hospital ships readied in one week when it would have taken a bureaucrat weeks or months or never to get it done. He’s the guy who gets temporary hospitals built in three days. He’s the guy who gets auto industries to restructure to build ventilators in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths. He’s the guy who asks “why aren’t we using drugs that might work on people who are dying; what the [beeep] do we have to lose?” (Another good question)

He’s the guy who restricted travel from China when the Democrats and liberal media were screaming “xenophobia” and “racist.” Now they’re wanting to know why he didn’t react sooner? He’s the guy who campaigned on securing the border - protecting America - in the face of screaming Democrats and the liberal media.

When he shut down borders in the midst of the corona virus, they screamed louder. Then the rest of the world followed suit, including the European Union with travel between their member countries.

Has he made mistakes? Yes. Everyone I know has made mistakes and continues to make mistakes and learns from them. (True) The “experts” wouldn’t, and still haven’t, done any better.

Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. Twenty-four hour days. He isn’t hiding in his office; he’s out front - Briefing - ALL Americans EVERY day. According to Democrats and Liberal Media, when he offers hope he’s lying, and when he’s straight forward he should be hopeful. It’s a no-win situation for him every day with the haters and naysayers, but he is NOT deterred.

I’ll take THIS kind of leadership 6 days a week and TWICE on Sunday over a “polished, nice guy” politician who has never held a job in his adult life, reads prepared and “written by a speech-writer” speeches from a teleprompter and answers pre-scripted questions selected for him/her prior to the open forum.

I wish he was MY President!

TRUMP 2020 - Donald J. Trump and whether you like it or not he is your President also!!!

Back