Trail Camera Footage, Compilation

6mm06

This is a small compilation of trail camera videos taken on my family farm. There is a natural game trail that leads beside and behind the barn and down the hollow to a clear cut and timber. Lots of wildlife follow the trail. I placed the camera looking slightly across the trail at a couple of oak trees that serve as a natural food source for deer and turkey, but seems that many different animal species follow the trail. It's interesting to see what's in the area. Trail cameras are great monitoring tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOHeShbBWr8&feature=youtu.be

Great footage, thanks for sharing. The coyote treeing the cat was interesting. I have two cameras in the woods behind my house and am always learning new subtle things about wildlife

That’s a great compilation of video clips. Really shows the array of animals in our area. That’s a awfully nice looking cat that seems to be passing by frequently, I’d have to try to set up on it if it were me. Thanks for sharing.

Adam, I have tried calling twice recently but no luck. I will keep trying, may try to get my son a shot.

Except one time I think that cat came left to right. With time and date on the camera you might be able to find a pattern. Good luck .

A couple of cats in the video were a few years ago, but there is one that has been hanging around for a while now, looks to be a pretty nice one. Hope to get that one soon.

Back