Everything Comes To An End

Kirsch

Just looking through the footage from the 2019 night hunting season and noticed I hadn't posted these 2 clips yet. Although the season has been over for several months, it seems more final now.

I know the audio is a little distorted, etc. These clips were converted too many times.

We will see what the summer/fall holds for new thermals. Stay tuned for more fun.

You have provided us a ton of entertainment this past season and all was appreciated. We also appreciate the 100s of answered questions, feedback and suggestions you have shared.

thumbup.gif
javascript: void(0)

Originally Posted By: weekenderYou have provided us a ton of entertainment this past season and all was appreciated. We also appreciate the 100s of answered questions, feedback and suggestions you have shared.
Exactly, and much appreciated. Looking forward to new thermal reviews.

Appreciate all the kind words. Predator Masters has a lot of great members, and I appreciate you all. I hope to find some summer targets like rabbits and other critters to keep some footage rolling.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Originally Posted By: weekenderYou have provided us a ton of entertainment this past season and all was appreciated. We also appreciate the 100s of answered questions, feedback and suggestions you have shared.
Exactly, and much appreciated. Looking forward to new thermal reviews.

Absolutely agree, and many thanks for your time and efforts.

Oh! And I think all of us will looking forward with eager anticipation to see what thermal scope you end up with.

Dang Kirsch, how close was the Yote in the 2nd kill between the trees when you took that shot? He looks like he was right on top of you!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCDang Kirsch, how close was the Yote in the 2nd kill between the trees when you took that shot? He looks like he was right on top of you!
thumbup1.gif
It was about 75 yards. 4x base mag makes them look really close. It was an interesting shot. I had to squeeze it between 2 stands of barbed wire fencing and some tree limbs. I had to shoot a little lower than normal, but it worked.

Back