Looks like cheaper than dirt is price gouging ammo again

Originally Posted By: WyoBullHave not purchased anything from Cheaper Than Dirt for years and definitely not since the last time they pulled this price gouging scheme.
Apparently people don't care and won't take a stance but I will never support them.

This is exactly how we keep getting ja55s like Biden. People dont care just keep doing what they always done no matter how bad they screwed us.

Look at Levi Strauss, Ben & Jerrys, and yeti for example. Lots of shooters use em.

Havent shopped there to date however they caught a lot of flak after doing the same thing during the 2012 panic and selling 30rd mags for $100 a pop. Seems old habits die hard and lessons werent learned even after losing a large amount of customers. Ask yourself, do you want to support a company that sees you as no more than a misinformed dollar sign?

Consider Ammoseek.com for searching for ammo deals. BassPros & Cabelas routinely show up though BassPros will take your order and then advise there will be a delay. I'm on my 5th shipping delay notice. They don't charge till they can ship which is to be expected.

In the search area, you can specify things like brand, aka Wolf or Tula or other key words.

Like Gun.deals watch out for finding deals too good to pass up. You have been warned
smile.gif

In the last month I’ve placed two separate orders at Cabela’s for Berry’s Bullets. I had some points I wanted to use up. On both occasions they advised it would be anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks for delivery. I received both shipments within 14 days of ordering.

Last edited:
Rogers Sporting Goods has some pretty good prices on ammo and it is free shipping if you order over $100.00 worth.

Quite a few guys in California like Dick's.

Back