Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3244549 - 05/16/20 01:28 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
Tnshootist, so you believe everything some random person you don't know tells you as the truth? I had an email from a Nigerian bank the other day. Turns out I am entitled to a fortune! All I have to do is send them my bank account routing number. Good fortune, right?

A guy was saying yesterday that the insurance companies are secretly stocking coyotes to cut down on the deer population so they don't have to pay on so many deer/vehicle crashes. Smart! Right?

I don't have a dog in this mess above, but surely you can agree that being able to have a credible source to support an argument isn't a bad thing.

Gotta run, I think there is a Sasquatch after my chickens. Take my word for it...

#3244557 - 05/16/20 05:42 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Nope. Don't take a hundred percent stock in what anybody tells me. Nor do a take much stock in the net about many things that may just be an opinion.

But I don't feel the need to call a man a liar just because what he says sounds odd to me.

If you say you have a sasquatch after your chickens I will take that with a grain of salt. Maybe there is something large in your chickens.

Personally I wonder if you have any chickens.But, thats your business. I don't depend on you for eggs.

In any case there is no way I can know about your chicken business.Till it becomes necessary that I know for sure I'll just take your word for it.

#3244562 - 05/16/20 06:46 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: tnshootist]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By: tnshootist
Nope. Don't take a hundred percent stock in what anybody tells me. Nor do a take much stock in the net about many things that may just be an opinion.

But I don't feel the need to call a man a liar just because what he says sounds odd to me.

If you say you have a sasquatch after your chickens I will take that with a grain of salt. Maybe there is something large in your chickens.

Personally I wonder if you have any chickens.But, thats your business. I don't depend on you for eggs.

In any case there is no way I can know about your chicken business.Till it becomes necessary that I know for sure I'll just take your word for it.

That's a dang good reply. Left me grinning...

#3244564 - 05/16/20 07:09 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Sometimes it's not so much calling someone a liar as it is wanting to verify the story that is being portrayed as FACT and being told to just google it.

Is it really that hard to just say," That's just what i was told by xxx. I have no proof other than that." ?

Edited by crapshoot (05/17/20 02:36 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3244572 - 05/16/20 08:57 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
crapshoot. Fair point in my opinion.

#3244905 - 05/20/20 11:52 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: tnshootist]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Roadside watermelon stand
Originally Posted By: tnshootist

Yeah, I’ve gone back at least three times on this thread and I haven’t found where a member was directly called a liar.
But I have found where a member was called a dick, a douche, a scumbag, and a Punk, and a vulgar comment was directed toward his family member.

Carl Sagan

#3244907 - 05/20/20 11:58 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
Mr. Poppadopalis Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Metro Denver
Tissue?

#3244971 - 05/22/20 01:48 AM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
Redfrog Offline
Chairman of the Board

Loc: Palliser Triangle, Alberta

If you can't make your point without the insults and name calling, then you don't have a point.
You're just here to stir the pot.

Edited by Redfrog (05/22/20 01:49 AM)

#3244990 - 05/22/20 04:11 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Redfrog]
Mr. Poppadopalis Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Redfrog

If you can't make your point without the insults and name calling, then you don't have a point.
You're just here to stir the pot.

Redfrog,

If you are speaking to me?

My point is that I don’t like or tolerate bullying!

If you are not talking to me? Enjoy your weekend;-)

I Did not join PM to cause problems, I would think I have contributed a fair share of knowledge and information to old and new members alike.

#3245136 - 05/24/20 05:46 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
Redfrog Offline
Chairman of the Board

Loc: Palliser Triangle, Alberta
If anyone thinks i'm talking to them, then I am.
I didn't make the post to start another round of bickering, I posted to let anyone who is interested to know we have a Terms of service and this may be a good time to revisit them.

#3245140 - 05/24/20 06:46 PM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Redfrog]
Mr. Poppadopalis Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Redfrog
If anyone thinks i'm talking to them, then I am.
I didn't make the post to start another round of bickering, I posted to let anyone who is interested to know we have a Terms of service and this may be a good time to revisit them.

Gotcha!

#3245483 - 05/28/20 12:41 AM Re: PM Member's and PM Staff [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie

Edited by Infidel 762 (05/28/20 12:42 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.