PM Member's and PM Staff

Originally Posted By: tnshootist

But I don't feel the need to call a man a liar just because what he says sounds odd to me.

Yeah, I’ve gone back at least three times on this thread and I haven’t found where a member was directly called a liar.
But I have found where a member was called a dick, a douche, a scumbag, and a Punk, and a vulgar comment was directed toward his family member.

If you can't make your point without the insults and name calling, then you don't have a point.
You're just here to stir the pot.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Redfrog

If you can't make your point without the insults and name calling, then you don't have a point.
You're just here to stir the pot.

Redfrog,

If you are speaking to me?

My point is that I don’t like or tolerate bullying!

If you are not talking to me? Enjoy your weekend;-)

I Did not join PM to cause problems, I would think I have contributed a fair share of knowledge and information to old and new members alike.

If anyone thinks i'm talking to them, then I am.
I didn't make the post to start another round of bickering, I posted to let anyone who is interested to know we have a Terms of service and this may be a good time to revisit them.

Originally Posted By: RedfrogIf anyone thinks i'm talking to them, then I am.
I didn't make the post to start another round of bickering, I posted to let anyone who is interested to know we have a Terms of service and this may be a good time to revisit them.

Gotcha!

Back