PM store is down?

I spoke with Kerry who related that the store was costing us $95 per month to sell a few t-shirts and stickers. Just not very cost effective. We'll have to come up with another option for selling our wares.

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockI spoke with Kerry who related that the store was costing us $95 per month to sell a few t-shirts and stickers. Just not very cost effective. We'll have to come up with another option for selling our wares.

Jeff,
What about putting them in the Classified forum?

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockI spoke with Kerry who related that the store was costing us $95 per month to sell a few t-shirts and stickers. Just not very cost effective. We'll have to come up with another option for selling our wares.

Jeff,
Could we offset the cost if we started charging the Admin and moderators who get to advertise and sell their services and products for free, like I sold my lanyards when I was a moderator?
That would bring in more revenue.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI like that idea.

Stu,
Since we are taking suggestions....
Can we save some money in the Admin area?
Are the Admin and moderators still getting all expenses paid when they attend the PM annual conventions?
I know they were when I was a moderator.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI can honestly say that I have NEVER looked at the PM store,

Did you see that the title of this thread is in relation to the PM store?
Did you know anything at all about the expenditures incurred by PM that I mentioned before you made your comment?

Last edited:
Ex Warden Jeff,

Don’t speak unless you are spoken too, I don’t answer to you nor do I care what you have to say!!

Once again you decide to derail a thread, you really should be banned!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisEx Warden Jeff,

Don’t speak unless you are spoken too, I don’t answer to you nor do I care what you have to say!!

Once again you decide to derail a thread, you really should be banned!

Stop the personal insults and tell us more about the Predator Masters Store.

Where is the personal insult?

You chose to Dish it out, then learn to take it!

The PM store website is down, it costs money to run the store on the website.
I believe around $95 per month.

Put the PM store items for sale in the Classified forum.
Save money and possibly get more “foot” traffic in that forum.

Now, go away!!

Once again.....
You have absolutely no idea or knowledge of the subject being discussed in this thread.
And once again you are an idiot.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Once again.....
You have absolutely no idea or knowledge of the subject being discussed in this thread.

And once again you feel the need to start insulting someone and side track another post.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: fw707Once again.....

And once again you feel the need to start insulting someone and side track another post.

If you prefer reducing member services over increasing operating income, please ignore my suggestions.

As an impartial observer I think from what I’ve read , fw707 is who has been the jerk, this is an open forum isn’t it. No one needs to be jumped on every time they add something to a topic. Just my thoughts.

Back