For the record

Incahoots

I just wanted to say I'm a member of a lot of forums. Everything from Benchrest shooting to hunting mushrooms.

The members here are probably the most respectful and helpful of any forum I am a member of. People like me ask questions that are asked over and over and everyone here is eager to answer their questions. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always quite give you the results you are looking for or maybe the user doesn't know the correct keywords to search for.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way about this forum. Predator hunting as I'm learning has a huge learning curve to even be successful the first time much less master. You all deserve a huge THANK YOU for sharing your knowledge

Last edited:

Originally Posted By: Incahoots...........The members here are probably the most respectful and helpful of any forum I am a member of. People like me ask questions that are asked over and over and everyone here is eager to answer their questions. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always quite give you the results you are looking for or maybe the user doesn't know the correct keywords to search for......
Like you mentioned, questions here are answered over and over, and that’s a very good thing. It brings about personal interaction, keeps people close and keeps the forums alive. If all we ever did was use the search function, relationships would die and information would be limited. We might as well just read a book.

Welcome to the forums.

Back