PM Member's and PM Staff

Mr. Poppadopalis

I will start out by apologizing to the long standing members and the voluntary Moderators/Admin that keep this site alive. Unfortunately I let a Bully get the best of me and for that i am sorry!

I am not writing this to gather sympathy from anyone here, i was bullied my Sophomore year in High School and their was nothing i could, the guy was 2x my size, i was very small in High School. Now that i am big boy, it comes to push and shove - I don’t shove!!

This site has Contributors, Asset’s and Liability’s. I would consider myself a contributor and a asset because i purchase products from the many sponsors here.

It appears i have ran into a Liability on this site, everybody knows who he is. He has chosen to take a couple of threads that i have partaken on and derail them beyond recognition.

I have received a few text messages as well as PM’s stating this individual has gone overboard on Harassing other members (getting them Banned) as well as derailing many threads here. Look at his past post’s, he continues to badger anybody he doesn’t agree with and he hides behind his title and Keyboard! His derailing of threads is no secret to anyone here.

Check these posts out and see for yourself

Split in the Methodist Church
Hypocrisy
How Many animals go too Heaven
Got pulled over with my can
What Happened to Predator Masters
For those still buying junk made in China
I am a new Coyote hunter.......
4wd truck......not bone optioned

These are just name a few where this individual throws Jab after Jab, i encourage any and all members to read through the above posts mentioned - Absolutely nothing to add in any conversation! It appears he decided to go Rogue around October 2019.

I left an open apology to another individual on a thread, Retired Moderato decided the apology wasn’t warranted and then continued to badger and Bully. He then decides to stalk me on this site, copy and pasting my every move! Prodding and probing me as if i were in the court of law. Proven Guilty before Innocent!

According to the Retired Moderator i am all of the following-
Punctuation illiterate
Ignorant
Dishonest
A Liar
Swine
Dumb
An Idiot
Just to name a few!

He then decides he isn’t done Bullying and then follows me to another thread. Any hogs in Colorado?

You can read through the thread(s) he chose to see only what he wanted to see, then he decided to jump in and call me a liar!

PM has a Rogue Liabilty - It’s not me!

With this said, you’re all adults and you can judge for yourself!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Wonderful Mom’s out there!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI will start out by apologizing to the long standing members and the voluntary Moderators/Admin that keep this site alive. Unfortunately I let a Bully get the best of me and for that i am sorry!

I am not writing this to gather sympathy from anyone here, i was bullied my Sophomore year in High School and their was nothing i could, the guy was 2x my size, i was very small in High School. Now that i am big boy, it comes to push and shove - I don’t shove!!

This site has Contributors, Asset’s and Liability’s. I would consider myself a contributor and a asset because i purchase products from the many sponsors here.

It appears i have ran into a Liability on this site, everybody knows who he is. He has chosen to take a couple of threads that i have partaken on and derail them beyond recognition.

I have received a few text messages as well as PM’s stating this individual has gone overboard on Harassing other members (getting them Banned) as well as derailing many threads here. Look at his past post’s, he continues to badger anybody he doesn’t agree with and he hides behind his title and Keyboard! His derailing of threads is no secret to anyone here.

Check these posts out and see for yourself

Split in the Methodist Church
Hypocrisy
How Many animals go too Heaven
Got pulled over with my can
What Happened to Predator Masters
For those still buying junk made in China
I am a new Coyote hunter.......
4wd truck......not bone optioned

These are just name a few where this individual throws Jab after Jab, i encourage any and all members to read through the above posts mentioned - Absolutely nothing to add in any conversation! It appears he decided to go Rogue around October 2019.

I left an open apology to another individual on a thread, Retired Moderato decided the apology wasn’t warranted and then continued to badger and Bully. He then decides to stalk me on this site, copy and pasting my every move! Prodding and probing me as if i were in the court of law. Proven Guilty before Innocent!

According to the Retired Moderator i am all of the following-
Punctuation illiterate
Ignorant
Dishonest
A Liar
Swine
Dumb
An Idiot
Just to name a few!

He then decides he isn’t done Bullying and then follows me to another thread. Any hogs in Colorado?

You can read through the thread(s) he chose to see only what he wanted to see, then he decided to jump in and call me a liar!

PM has a Rogue Liabilty - It’s not me!

With this said, you’re all adults and you can judge for yourself!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Wonderful Mom’s out there!

Your vulgar comments directed toward my family seem inconsistent with your Mother’s Day wish.

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis
Ask your wife! Is she still screaming OOOOOOH Mr. Poppadapolis:)

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis
Ask your wife!

You can direct the members and moderators to those posts too.

First off this is directed at no one in particular.

If it doesn’t contribute don’t waste the bandwidth.

I was once told by a wise old gentleman “son you can only argue with a fool so long, then it is TWO fools arguing”

An ignore button is a wonderful invention I have been known to make use of it on occasion.
Now I have wasted enough bandwidth I wash my hands of this.

Get a grip pop. You start all kinds of crap and then play the victim. I don’t think you got enough trips to the woodshed as a child.

Originally Posted By: jshFirst off this is directed at no one in particular.

If it doesn’t contribute don’t waste the bandwidth.

[/color]I was once told by a wise old gentleman “son you can only argue with a fool so long, then it is TWO fools arguing”

An ignore button is a wonderful invention I have been known to make use of it on occasion. [color:#FF0000]
Now I have wasted enough bandwidth I wash my hands of this.

Best advice on this thread!

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONENo wonder this place is dead...I don't know, the Warden's always been cool to me. He use to twist some nice laynard's...

Thanks G-one!
I hope they’re still working for you!

First, thanks for recognizing the efforts of so many contributors to PM.

Second, this is not just for the OP, but for all of us. I offer some random input via an old adage - it takes two to tango. It seems that internet arguments tend to go on and on and on, probably because we're prone to stewing on written comments and it's easy to type up the next. It's harder to quit while you're ahead online. How many times have we read "after this comment I'm gone" only to see the thread continue. We hunters/outdoorsmen are usually pretty set in our ways; it's hard to convince each other of a differing point of view. That seems to bite us in the butt more often than not.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamFirst, thanks for recognizing the efforts of so many contributors to PM.

Second, this is not just for the OP, but for all of us. I offer some random input via an old adage - it takes two to tango. It seems that internet arguments tend to go on and on and on, probably because we're prone to stewing on written comments and it's easy to type up the next. It's harder to quit while you're ahead online. How many times have we read "after this comment I'm gone" only to see the thread continue. We hunters/outdoorsmen are usually pretty set in our ways; it's hard to convince each other of a differing point of view. That seems to bite us in the butt more often than not.

DesertRam,
As you can clearly see, I stopped...................

Thank you for your efforts keeping this site alive and running smoothly!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: DesertRamFirst, thanks for recognizing the efforts of so many contributors to PM.

DesertRam,
As you can clearly see, I stopped...................

Yeah, you stopped.
laugh.gif

What an idiot.
You started this thread.

Seems like there are some people who do not value a mans word for much. They are quick to call out a man as not being truthful.They prefer to deal with facts.

They like to have a link to something to back up the mans statement. They like to have a link to something somebody put on the net. Something from somebody they have never heard of as long as it is linked to on the net.

If there is a link then cool. It must be true.

No link and it's lies.

There was a time when men respected other men enough to not call a man out over something unless they had personal knowledge of the issue or had a known trusted source of info. This is where the link comes in. Trouble is the internet has a link to about everything proving both sides of almost every question.

Truth is most links are just another mans opinion. Most things are opinions in the long run.

As a very wise and famous truth seeker once said.

Facts Change.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotgot a link to that very wise and famous truth seeker?

tt2.gif

Facts Change... Gotta be Hillary Clinton! What did I win?

Tnshootist, so you believe everything some random person you don't know tells you as the truth? I had an email from a Nigerian bank the other day. Turns out I am entitled to a fortune! All I have to do is send them my bank account routing number. Good fortune, right?

A guy was saying yesterday that the insurance companies are secretly stocking coyotes to cut down on the deer population so they don't have to pay on so many deer/vehicle crashes. Smart! Right?

I don't have a dog in this mess above, but surely you can agree that being able to have a credible source to support an argument isn't a bad thing.

Gotta run, I think there is a Sasquatch after my chickens. Take my word for it...

Nope. Don't take a hundred percent stock in what anybody tells me. Nor do a take much stock in the net about many things that may just be an opinion.

But I don't feel the need to call a man a liar just because what he says sounds odd to me.

If you say you have a sasquatch after your chickens I will take that with a grain of salt. Maybe there is something large in your chickens.

Personally I wonder if you have any chickens.But, thats your business. I don't depend on you for eggs.

In any case there is no way I can know about your chicken business.Till it becomes necessary that I know for sure I'll just take your word for it.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistNope. Don't take a hundred percent stock in what anybody tells me. Nor do a take much stock in the net about many things that may just be an opinion.

But I don't feel the need to call a man a liar just because what he says sounds odd to me.

If you say you have a sasquatch after your chickens I will take that with a grain of salt. Maybe there is something large in your chickens.

Personally I wonder if you have any chickens.But, thats your business. I don't depend on you for eggs.

In any case there is no way I can know about your chicken business.Till it becomes necessary that I know for sure I'll just take your word for it.

That's a dang good reply. Left me grinning...

Sometimes it's not so much calling someone a liar as it is wanting to verify the story that is being portrayed as FACT and being told to just google it.

Is it really that hard to just say," That's just what i was told by xxx. I have no proof other than that." ?

Last edited:
Back