No more hunting contests in CO.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWhen they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns!!
And I'll be one of em. If I don't agree with a law I ain't following that law period. There's a time in a persons life when they have to decide they're done listening and dealing with stupid [beeep].

If you live in a state where coyote calling contest are illegal I suggest you get your closest buddies together once a year,throw your money together and see who gets to take it home. Screw that tree hugger law.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OKRattlerOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWhen they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns!!
And I'll be one of em. If I don't agree with a law I ain't following that law period. There's a time in a persons life when they have to decide they're done listening and dealing with stupid [beeep].

If you live in a state where coyote calling contest are illegal I suggest you get your closest buddies together once a year,throw your money together and see who gets to take it home. Screw that tree hugger law.

Songdog and I entered a contest here in Colorado a few years back - I felt the other teams thought we cheated someway.

Like you say - Get your buddies together and kill’em!

Originally Posted By: DoubleUp

They don't fear you if you don't vote!

Ya got THAT right!!! The House demonrats since 2018 do not fear
us at all, many thanks to Republican voters who sat home during
the mid-terms!

You don't eat an apple in one bite. You can't remove the 2nd amendment without removing it's supporters. Ban lead shot, tax and restrict ammo sales, allow gun manufacturers to be sued, states are allowed to require permits and limit sales or limit hours of operation and customer accessibility. "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". Why do our courts and legislators have so much trouble understanding these words.

Back