Covid caused deaths.

Jim Byers

Do to Covid the company I work for lost several local jobs. I've forced to work away from home. Fortunately the area is prime coyote country, and to make the best of the situation I've been doing a single stand each evening..... 3 for 3 so far. ][/url]

Looks like you struck the mother lode!
thumbup1.gif

Regards,
hm

There is just no end to how this Covid19 affects us. Even the coyotes can't catch a break. Looks like you are in a prime area Jim. CONGRATS on making the best of what the world has dished out here as of late.

Made 2 stands this evening.. one was planned to go after a particularly mouthy female that back doored me last week. A 500 yard walk coming in from another direction worked.. 25 yards within 3 minutes. ][/url]

Picked another spot 3 miles down the road.. took about a 400 yard stroll to find a suitable place to set up.. showed up in front of me about 200 out within 4 minutes.. it came on in to 90 or so and when it stopped head on to survey the situation I let the Rock feast again.. 53 gr vmax to center chest another DRT.. ][/url]

Tried a new spot tonight.. all I got was a beautiful sunset...and a couple distant howls.. I know where that pair is living now. Head for home tomorrow night, then off to our Idaho Bear Camp for the weekend. I'll see that pair next Monday evening... to be continued....

Back