Which suppressor for 22-250?

Originally Posted By: Breezeyou trying to revive a 3 1/2 year old thread Skinney

Zeee... I might of just did it!
w00t.gif

I sure appreciate the posting Raydog. Looks like the 9" ultra is a pretty good universal suppressor. I'll be glad when mine gets free of the bureaucratic mire. I'm glad I ordered the 9" Ultra. I can't see any disadvantage in the 9" length and the extra quiet is worth it.

Thanks Ray, wanted a dedicated can for my 22-250 watched this video last month and ordered the ultra 223 7 ,already have the ultra nine in 30,now just waiting for SS 6.5 models to come back in stock.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: killahogSkinny can you give a few details on that rifle?.

You can get a hold of me through my email... I don't want to stir the pot with information pertaining to what we use since I'm not a sponsor, there's a few "mods" that are really upset with me providing info on stuff we use, and I'd rather not get a time out over it.

Skinney I have watched MANY of your videos and YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!! I have been looking at 22-250 AR platform rifles for a few years. Your video with the UMAR is great. Why did you go away from it and what did you go to? I am looking at the Alex Pro Firearms AR10 22-250 they make. I am also wanton to put a suppressor on it. Your recommendation? With you guys results your opinion carries a LOT of weight with me!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

hooverracing17@hotmail.com if you would rather email than post THANKS

Originally Posted By: HOOVYSkinney I have watched MANY of your videos and YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!! I have been looking at 22-250 AR platform rifles for a few years. Your video with the UMAR is great. Why did you go away from it and what did you go to? I am looking at the Alex Pro Firearms AR10 22-250 they make. I am also wanton to put a suppressor on it. Your recommendation? With you guys results your opinion carries a LOT of weight with me!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

HOOVY Thank You for the interest in our work, and more importantly Thank You for finding what we do informational and helpful!

I still have my UMAR and it's a great shooter, I moved away from it when Oly Arms was having some difficulty getting products out, I had a lot of questions (from viewers) about that platform after I posted the videos and most guys couldn't get their hands on them or had accuracy issues because they didn't reload. I have other reasons as well but that will all go into a podcast someday.

I also have an APF 22-250, the rifle is a BEAST! I didn't get around to using it much this year due to everything that I had going on, but plan on getting more rounds down range with it and will be doing a review on the platform this summer, very nicely built gun!

As for the suppressor... Man I love getting my hands on new suppressors every year, testing and evaluating. I definitely do have my preferences, and we've killed more than I'll mention with a particular mod that I won't mention here, I am working on a pretty neat commercial and review for that line up as well! I'll shoot ya an email buddy.

Back