Any Pennsylvania hunters on here?

PA_Wild

Wondering if there are any Pa boys on here, I'm new to the forums and looking to learn from those hunting the North East.

HI, PA Wild I live in the North Central part it's not easy hunting predators in PA. period especially coyotes, I been hunting them 14-15 years now and by no means do I think I am even good at it, I rate myself as poor to just plain piss poor sometimes.

Nice I also live in north central Pa, i agree is tough here. Been able to put a few on the ground but it's a rare occurrence. PM me maybe we can get out for a hunt. Foxes up here are great, lots of opportunities.

Plenty of coyotes can hear them at night and see them off and on evening hours around the area. I'm new to hunting them. Have been out twice no luck but not discouraged. So putting my time in

I live in the Williamsport area Send me a PM with contact information maybe we can get out sometime weekends would be best for me.

Hi guys ! Welcome to Predator Masters !! I’m in NW Pa.
You have chosen a worthy opponent ! Wiley will humble you and teach you a lot if you have the patience, endurance & stubbornness to stick it out, lol ! Check out the search feature at the top right side of the page. Type in what you want to learn about & read read read !

Great group on here ! Years of experience from past & present !

Originally Posted By: Jim ByersOriginally from Chambersburg.... But I escaped to Mt soon as I graduated HS..more coyotes than people here..

You're smarter than I. I came back to good Ole Chambersburg

No [beeep].. cburg... all my family still there....mothers side are Myers from out near New Franklin... Brad, Eric and uncle John all live off Hartzok rd

Back