New to the forum

SpudDog

Just introducing myself. I live in North Idaho and hunt pretty much everything from birds with my GSP and English setter, to elk in these mountains, and everything in between. I'm a trapper as well and target most species available here in Idaho but am concentrating on predators this year. Despite being a serious big game and bird hunter I'm new to the predator calling aspect of hunting and have been wanting to get into it. I picked up a Dominator call from Hancock Outdoors and have gotten decent with the elk and predator call. The picture is of a coyote I trapped. Haven't called one in since I was a kid and was duck hunting. A coyote came in to 5 yards and fell victim to the Beretta.

qOoaItGl.jpg

Welcome! I used to trap myself, but my bad feet put a stop to it, Still can do some coyote hunting and calling though as long as I dont walk to much. Looks like a $65.00 coyote there, how was the prices this year?

Thanks guys. Prices on coyotes were good like year before, pretty much everything else was down. I averaged $76 on my coyotes. Cats were way down. Coons it's almost better to release all but the really big boars or fully prime adults. $5 average. Water critters still very poor prices as well but still fun to trap.

Originally Posted By: BearWELCOME TO THE BOARD AND INSANITY Your life will never be the same after this addiction.

this ^^^^^^^^

Back