Q suppressors

yotehunter243

Anyone running any of these? Local shop carries them and priced right. Looking at the Full Nelson.

LENGTH
DIAMETER
WEIGHT
8.9 in
1.75 in
16.6 oz

121 dB (220gr 300 AAC BLK / 7 inch barrel)
129 dB (110gr 300 AAC BLK / 7 inch barrel)
130 dB (175gr 7.62x51 NATO / 16 inch barrel)

Last edited:
I have used the SIG that was designed by the same guy, very similar set up other than it's a smaller OD than the Q. I like it.

After paying attention to the industry over the last few years I can’t see what Q has, on any product they make, over similar products on the market. (Other than arrogance and marketing a lifestyle brand)

Quote:(Other than arrogance and marketing a lifestyle brand)

I guess I don't know what you are talking about. Can you elaborate?

I have Q Trash Pandaand Thunder Chicken in jail, but I do get congical visits with them though and can say I am very happy with them.

"After paying attention to the industry over the last few years I can’t see what Q has, on any product they make, over similar products on the market. (Other than arrogance and marketing a lifestyle brand)"

At least someone is paying attention. Sub par quality and super [beeep] marketing of lies and deception for the uneducated. Even posts pictures of purple welds on Ti likes it's cool marketing. Ask a welder about purple color and Ti welds or pull up a welding chart and see for yourself.

Back