Dang all the varmint ammo seems bought up everywhere!

wahoowad

Either all the groundhog and prairie dog shooters have bought up everything for the season or there's another ammo run going on and I haven't been paying attention. I can't find any of the preferred loads my guns are sighted in for
mad.gif

I've checked about 10 ammo sites I've bought from in the past and same stuff is sold out everywhere. I have my choice of groundhog guns to shoot and this season I was hoping to get my Model 10 in .223 and my Browning A-bolt Micro Hunter in 22 Hornet some fresh air this season. Last few years the .243 and 17 Fireball got all the field time.

Really hope I can track down some of the Hornady Superperformance 223 53 grain and some Hornady 22 Hornet 35 Grain V-Max Varmint Express but it's slim pickings out there.

Lots of 223 ammo was being bought up by newbie AR owners. I'm guessing they didn't realize they were buying varmint ammo. Ammoseek.com shows two sources of your Hornady Superformance 53 grain. Basspro was listed but I would caution against buying from them. They are taking orders then advising of shipping delays. My April 20 order for a case of 9mm has been delayed every week since. They are real polite and super sorry but it's getting old. One option might be to post a "Want To Buy" ad one of the firearm forums like Northwestfirearms.com. I'm not cleared to use classified here yet otherwise I would post some for you.

Back