Got pulled over with my Can

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI am receiving Additional HERO pay and considered essential. Millions of people rely on the the products I sell according to the FDA.

are you a toilet paper salesman?

Ngl that's the funniest thing I've read in a while

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI am receiving Additional HERO pay and considered essential. Millions of people rely on the the products I sell according to the FDA.

are you a toilet paper salesman?

Yes! I will be retiring soon due to all the sales I have made;-)

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOn a Public side note- I would like to personally apologize to Reaper4 for any personal attacks I may have said about him in this thread.

He doesn’t know me and I don’t know him. Neither of us were at the many traffic stops the individual above stated.

I will stick to my law degree and Reaper4 can stick to his!

I agree to disagree with him and a few others on this thread.

I am in no way an LEO hater, that is not my way nor my intentions. As I stated earlier, some of my best friends are LEO at high ranking positions in the state of Colorado.

I am on the frontlines everyday of the week with my work, I am receiving Additional HERO pay and considered essential. Millions of people rely on the the products I sell according to the FDA.

Thank you to all first responders and Front line workers, be safe and healthy!

So,
you figured out that you stepped on your little wiener.
grin.gif

reaper4 attended and passed classes on constitutional law to get where he’s at, and most certainly in-service certification of 40 hours annually since then, and you throw out your copy/paste crap????With no decisions or case law to back it up???

And now you throw out your little generic apology?

Please refer back to #5.......

(5) You are an idiot.

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

I am in no way an LEO hater, that is not my way nor my intentions. As I stated earlier, some of my best friends are LEO at high ranking positions in the state of Colorado.

Ok, how about you sign up your “best friends” in the “high ranking” positions in the state of Colorado as members here on Predator masters, and reaper and I will discuss 4th Amendment rights as they apply to LEO’s?

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

Ok, how about you sign up your “best friends” in the “high ranking” positions in the state of Colorado as members here on Predator masters, and reaper and I will discuss 4th Amendment rights as they apply to LEO’s?

And you can tell us who they are because they are state employees and their names are public information.

Thanks FW707. I am not the most highly trained cop in the world. In fact I think I work for probably the worst LE agency out there but I try to do the best I can with what I have. Thanks for the backup and stay safe

Reaper4, how do you define nervous or suspicious? Just wondering I'm not law enforcement, but have done hundreds of field interviews and only once or twice finished an interview and thought the person was "acting strange".

There are too many ways that a person could exhibit behavior that could be considered nervous or suspicious to go through them too thoroughly but to me, there are some common indicators that you start to notice after conducting a lot of stops. Some examples could be..... hands shaking, talking really fast, stuttering, sweating, reaching around in the vehicle, sudden movements as I approach, weight shifted like they are sitting on something, clothing or material that looks like it’s being used to cover something up etc. the list could go on. I realize that almost everyone is nervous when being pulled over and I try to ease that as best I can by having a relaxed and friendly demeanor until given a reason not to be relaxed or friendly. Most people are just fine and it ends with a warning and some pleasantries. But most people would be surprised at how many stops end up yielding drugs or guns etc. cops that do this stuff on a regular basis get really good at reading people and determining for themselves wether or not the stop should be investigated more or if they should go be more productive somewhere else. Being suspicious could just be literally existing an an area at a certain time that is out of the ordinary or consistent with a crime. I’m not the best at explaining some of this stuff sometimes I hope I answered your question

Just to be clear. Just appearing nervous or suspicious isn’t necessarily a reason to be detained but it could be based on the facts an officer may be able to articulate

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOn a Public side note- I would like to personally apologize to Reaper4 for any personal attacks I may have said about him in this thread.

He doesn’t know me and I don’t know him. Neither of us were at the many traffic stops the individual above stated.
Wien

I am on the frontlines everyday of the week with my work, I am receiving Additional HERO pay and considered essential. Millions of people rely on the the products I sell according to the FDA.

So,
grin.gif

reaper4 attended and passed classes on constitutional law to get where he’s at, and most certainly in-service certification of 40 hours annually since then, and you throw out your copy/paste crap????With no decisions or case law to back it up???

(5) You are an idiot.

FW707,

You want to talk about Copy/Paste? Clearly you are the QUEEN of it!
It’s all you do! I looked at your past/previous posts - YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF COPY & PASTE!
You bring absolutely nothing to the table except your plate when it’s time to eat.

As far as my “Little Wiener”? You said you wouldn’t tell anyone:-( Check the PM TOS page before you continue to make fun of one’s anatomy.

Where exactly have I stepped in it? Hardly! Now you want case law?

sign up your “best friends” in the “high ranking” positions in the state of Colorado as members here on Predator masters, and reaper and I will discuss 4th Amendment rights as they apply to LEO’s? - Wouldn’t the 4th Amendment apply to ALL American Citizens? - You are saying in your own words - Reaper and I will discuss 4th Amendment rights as they apply to LEO’s? - Do you have two mouths? My “Little Wiener” doesn’t remember!
Did i miss the LEO’s 4th Amendment somewhere? Unreasonable Searches and seizures?
And I am the Idiot??

My Friends that are LEO? You have never had any contact with you, as you should well know they don't need to have their names posted publicly just because they are Public servants! THEY DO NOT WORK FOR YOU! They would probably read a few of your COPY&PASTE and then join a different website that YOU are NOT on!

The apology was not directed at you, you, of all people (Retired Moderator) should know better than to continue a thread by constantly throwing fuel on a fire that was put out! I ended it with - we will need to agree to disagree. YOU NEED TO START READING, STOP COPYING AND PASTING. It’s your life on this site. You add NOTHING! Everybody knows!

You should spend the rest of your life off of the internet and Just go away!
Do your part!

#6 - You are a HAS been!

*You do and always will have the right to remain silent, i suggest you use it!
This would be OUR 5th Amendment right just so YOU know.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOn a Public side note- I would like to personally apologize to Reaper4 for any personal attacks I may have said about him in this thread.

Wien

So,
grin.gif

(5) You are an idiot.

FW707,

It’s all you do! I looked at your past/previous posts - YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF COPY & PASTE!
You bring absolutely nothing to the table except your plate when it’s time to eat.

As far as my “Little Wiener”? You said you wouldn’t tell anyone:-( Check the PM TOS page before you continue to make fun of one’s anatomy.

sign up your “best friends” in the “high ranking” positions in the state of Colorado as members here on Predator masters, and reaper and I will discuss 4th Amendment rights as they apply to LEO’s? - Wouldn’t the 4th Amendment apply to ALL American Citizens? - You are saying in your own words - Reaper and I will discuss 4th Amendment rights as they apply to LEO’s? - Do you have two mouths? My “Little Wiener” doesn’t remember!
Did i miss the LEO’s 4th Amendment somewhere? Unreasonable Searches and seizures?
And I am the Idiot??

My Friends that are LEO? You have never had any contact with you, as you should well know they don't need to have their names posted publicly just because they are Public servants! THEY DO NOT WORK FOR YOU! They would probably read a few of your COPY&PASTE and then join a different website that YOU are NOT on!

The apology was not directed at you, you, of all people (Retired Moderator) should know better than to continue a thread by constantly throwing fuel on a fire that was put out! I ended it with - we will need to agree to disagree. YOU NEED TO START READING, STOP COPYING AND PASTING. It’s your life on this site. You add NOTHING! Everybody knows!

Do your part!

#6 - You are a HAS been!

You showed your attitude toward LE in your first post,
and your ignorance in your second.

Just put down the shovel and walk away.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOn a Public side note- I would like to personally apologize to Reaper4 for any personal attacks I may have said about him in this thread.

Wien

So,
grin.gif

(5) You are an idiot.

FW707,

And I am the Idiot??

Do your part!

#6 - You are a HAS been!

grin.gif

You cannot admit when your are DEAD WRONG! I know, you are one of those and you are completely out of OUR League.
I showed on this thread that i know my rights and the Constitution, that right there pizzes you off more than anything! (How dare him to know his rights) I will not bow down to YOU or YOUR tactics EVER!

I am sure you know their are GOOD LEO and BAD LEO, the BAD ones want us to bow down and take a beating, I don't Bow down and i will never take a beating as long as i have rights.

Please cut - n paste my “Attitude” towards LE?? AN individual asserting their GOD given rights is NOT attitude against LE. DING DING - Dork of the year award goes to ................FW707!

I can see you right now, you want to TAZE me sooooooo bad!!!!
You are shaking uncontrollably, you are holding your Baton, you want to whip me baddddddd!

All for asserting my rights that were handed down from our forefathers.

You are a sad and lonely man!

End of story Mr. CUT - N - Paste!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOn a Public side note- I would like to personally apologize to Reaper4 for any personal attacks I may have said about him in this thread.

Wien

So,
grin.gif

(5) You are an idiot.

FW707,

And I am the Idiot??

Do your part!

#6 - You are a HAS been!

grin.gif

You cannot admit when your are DEAD WRONG! I know, you are one of those and you are completely out of OUR League.
I showed on this thread that i know my rights and the Constitution, that right there pizzes you off more than anything! (How dare him to know his rights) I will not bow down to YOU or YOUR tactics EVER!

I am sure you know their are GOOD LEO and BAD LEO, the BAD ones want us to bow down and take a beating, I don't Bow down and i will never take a beating as long as i have rights.

Please cut - n paste my “Attitude” towards LE?? AN individual asserting their GOD given rights is NOT attitude against LE. DING DING - Dork of the year award goes to ................FW707!

I can see you right now, you want to TAZE me sooooooo bad!!!!
You are shaking uncontrollably, you are holding your Baton, you want to whip me baddddddd!

All for asserting my rights that were handed down from our forefathers.

You are a sad and lonely man!

End of story Mr. CUT - N - Paste!

Since you made no effort to comment on the original question in the first post of this thread, it would appear your only intent for jumping in was cop bashing.
Now you have an issue with moderators.

Do you have a problem with authority in general?

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: limbhanger10..4 times just sitting under a light in a grocery store parking lot waiting for hunting partner to arrive...once they just pulled next to me..other times they got out and just asked if all was ok.

..clear plate cover(they were going opposite way)

..license plate registration issue ( behind )..

..( they were over a 1/2 mile in front of me & saw them try to be sneaky and hide in a driveway ) driving very cautiously in center of unplowed 8" of slush covered rural secondary road with ice underneath after a snowstorm at 4 am..I laughed and asked him how many calls he has been to in his career because people get caught driving too close to the berm and go off the road in these poor conditions..theres no traffic and roads are not plowed...conversation turned to hunting LOL

Sounds like some of the times your civil rights were walked all over to me!

It clearly appears that - I “Commented” on it!
Do you see it here??

Do i have a thing with Authority? Absolutely not! If it infringes on my rights as I have been stating over this entire thread, then yes, i do!

Moderators? I appreciate them controlling this Site, they are voluntary!
I respect them much more than you now!

It is only you, the uninformed, arrogant, non reading, only cut n paste, double mouthed retired Moderator i have a problem with.

You are clearly upset that you have ZERO authority over me - Get over it! I bow to nobody!

Clearly you are looking for me to do “Something” so you can have me banned?
You are slowly showing this thread and PM members you have a complete sense of arrogance! Untouchable is probably the word?

I feel you could use a “Time out”! You have nothing to add to this site, you can copy n paste all you want, that is your right!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: limbhanger10..4 times just sitting under a light in a grocery store parking lot waiting for hunting partner to arrive...once they just pulled next to me..other times they got out and just asked if all was ok.

..clear plate cover(they were going opposite way)

..license plate registration issue ( behind )..

..( they were over a 1/2 mile in front of me & saw them try to be sneaky and hide in a driveway ) driving very cautiously in center of unplowed 8" of slush covered rural secondary road with ice underneath after a snowstorm at 4 am..I laughed and asked him how many calls he has been to in his career because people get caught driving too close to the berm and go off the road in these poor conditions..theres no traffic and roads are not plowed...conversation turned to hunting LOL

Sounds like some of the times your civil rights were walked all over to me!

It clearly appears that - I “Commented” on it!

Do i have a thing with Authority? Absolutely not! If it infringes on my rights as I have been stating over this entire thread, then yes, i do!

Moderators? I appreciate them controlling this Site, they are voluntary!

It is uninformed arrogant non reading only cut n paste it retired Moderators i have a problem with.

You are clearly upset that you have ZERO authority over me - Get over it! I bow to nobody!

Originally Posted By: Rhett Steele Has anyone ever been asked for their stamp?

Nope, you didn’t comment on it.

There are approximately 5-7 questions on the first post, the original post states got pulled over with my can.
I commented on the part that has to do with being pulled over numerous times without probable cause. IE - 4 times in a Private Parking Lot. Did the grocery store make a complaint that he was sitting there? 4 times is a little excessive to me.

Should i be commenting on every single question on an OP your Excellence Mr. Retired Never Was?
Maybe i should dig through your past posts? I am sure you are a complete Angel and all you have ever done is “Comment”
Blah blah blah..........

To answer the OP -I have never been pulled over with my can(s) let alone pulled over in the past 30+ years.
I have a very good relationship with the DOW Officer in the largest area i hunt, he has NEVER even checked my rifles or license.

As a matter of fact i have had ZERO “Negative” contact with LEO in the past 30+ years.
I don't go looking for trouble!

You ready to step up as a man to man and end this or would you like to continue?

It’s your call!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThere are approximately 5-7 questions on the first post, the original post states got pulled over with my can.
I commented on the part that has to do with being pulled over numerous times without probable cause. IE - 4 times in a Private Parking Lot. Did the grocery store make a complaint that he was sitting there? 4 times is a little excessive to me.

Should i be commenting on every single question on an OP your Excellence Mr. Retired Never Was?
Maybe i should dig through your past posts? I am sure you are a complete Angel and all you have ever done is “Comment”
Blah blah blah..........

To answer the OP -I have never been pulled over with my can(s) let alone pulled over in the past 30+ years.
I have a very good relationship with the DOW Officer in the largest area i hunt, he has NEVER even checked my rifles or license.

As a matter of fact i have had ZERO “Negative” contact with LEO in the past 30+ years.

You ready to step up as a man to man and end this or would you like to continue?

It’s your call!
I'm sorry, but it wasn't very manly of you to attempt to argue with the LEO in the first place

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThere are approximately 5-7 questions on the first post, the original post states got pulled over with my can.

Blah blah blah..........

It’s your call!

Wrong. The OP asked one question to the forum members-the one I quoted.
But yes, I’m getting bored with your dishonesty so I’m done.
You have a nice day.
Bye.

Originally Posted By: KjBeachyOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThere are approximately 5-7 questions on the first post, the original post states got pulled over with my can.

Blah blah blah..........

It’s your call!
I'm sorry, but it wasn't very manly of you to attempt to argue with the LEO in the first place

Please explain?

Fortunately President Lincoln freed the slaves!

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThere are approximately 5-7 questions on the first post, the original post states got pulled over with my can.

Blah blah blah..........

It’s your call!

Wrong. The OP asked one question to the forum members-the one I quoted.
But yes, I’m getting bored with your dishonesty so I’m done.
You have a nice day.
Bye.

I will say once again, maybe you should read the OP topic.
Got pulled over with my can - that is a Statement, not a question!

Obviously you cannot comprehend simple logic.

Please share my Dishonesty and then you can crawl back under your rock!

Bye Cut n Paste!

Back