And now I get to try Burris' cs

204 AR

I like my Eliminator so much, that today I bought another, a used one found locally. I even tried it at the store, took it outside and ranged a couple things just to verify it worked. Well, I got it home and while it does work some, it doesn't range very far at all. So I got a message sent to cs and we'll see how this goes.

Shot a Coyote at 631 today using my Burris Eliminator 3

Didn’t anchor it! It spun a couple times and I saw it take off, Mangey and it will die soon!

Originally Posted By: 204 ARThat's a long poke! At least you must have it on there square now!

Yep;-) I was shooting into a crosswind and hit a little far back.

Coyote was facing North and the wind was out of the North.

I could have chased him Down but not when it’s 73 degrees:-(

I had a Burris Droptine scope that wouldn't center at 40 yards (ran out of left adjustment). Luckily the store I bought it from was willing to replace it for me and I didn't have to deal with Burris. Best of luck. Let us know how it goes!

Well so far they've answered messages twice today with advice on cleaning the lense, which I followed and it still doesn't work. They did seem like it wouldn't be a problem sending it in so I appreciate that and I think the outcome will be positive. The fast responses were greatly appreciated.

Burris has a history of excellent customer service. My bet is they take good care of you.

Never owned many Burris scopes and never needed service. I have heard many say their CS. / repair Dept is very good. I ve heard they re similar to Leupold and I ve really liked them for adding turrets, changing reticles, etc. Do keep us posted please.
Good luck.

I needed some parts on monday tried customer service with a request and asked that they let me know how much I owed. Got a E mail today that parts were sent 1st class mail with no charge. I'm impressed so far.

I have had excellent support from both Leupold and Burris. Certainly a breath of fresh air when others have elected to save money and skimp with customer service.

Congrats on getting a replacement for a fun useful ranging scope.

Back