I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprsongdgslyr

I would like to say I sorry to anyone that I may have offend on the site,It been a very stressful time for me , with all this covid 19 ripping through your country I’ve been worried sick and not thinking clearly. But know there is cure I feel much beter , Mr. Bonespurs think if i injest cleaning products i can wipe out the little covid bugs in my system , within 2 minutes , Who would have thought i would be so easy . A lot of people are saying , Spray the inside of my coffee pot with Lysol until theres a nice layer in the bottom ,, or maybe mix 6 oz. of bleach and apple juice together and drink it right down ,I 'm so proud i have a genius in oval office. I can’t wait to see my results , I'll bet theres a few toothless , inbred , uneducated , trumpateers in the planning stages to try this new miracle cure .
It's going to be epic I tell you EPIC .

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr
I've been worried sick and not thinking clearly.

I'll bet theres a few toothless, inbred, uneducated, liberals like myself in the planning stages to try this new miracle cure.
It's going to be epic I tell you EPIC .

lot of truth right there ^^^^^

Ignore her. She claims to be from Kalifornia. She probably was educated in the Kalifornia public schools if she was educated in this country at all. If she is woodguru she is only doing what woody does best, showing her stupidity. Ignore her!

Never argue with a fool, you will "NEVER" win an argument with a fool!
Somehow those words of wisdom come to mind!

Last edited:
Yeah , you guy right mr. bonespurs really is stupid. If he were any dumb he'd have to be twin,, He's fumble entire pandemic , from start to finish , if your a spineless republican governor , and you kiss his ring , he give you something to help , whether it be test kit or mask. He set that idiot kemp up and he don't even know it . When Georgia explode with new case , bonespurs will say " I strongly disagreed with opening Georgia up " If you don't kiss the ring , well you out of luck , The good news is , in november his worthless hide will be kick out of the biggest landside ever , That will be another bonespur record, he like records .

Trump as compared to Biden who can give his name correctly most days if there is not to much pressure.

This virus deal has been and is a cluster of worldly proportions.

Imagine if you will being led through this time by Joe and unfettered Pelosi Schumer an all.

Imagine Joe out front every day answering questions.

Do you really think Trump was suggesting drinking Clorox? Really? His attempts at humor goes right over the heads of many.
He probably should not have said it like he did. I doubt he thought there would be anyone stupid enough to take him seriously.WE have proof that there are people out there that are in fact that stupid though I guess.

I don't see how Trump deals with the press as well as he does. If I had his responsibility on my shoulders i doubt I would be able to deal with the twisted logic of the press day after day.

I doubt you offended anyone on this site. This post is nothing more than an antagonist attempt to get yourself negative attention. I am locking it as spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back