Protesters

suprsongdgslyr

Wats with these morons protestang the social distancing recomendations, I hope thay have facial recognition capabilities at these protests , so when then idiots get sick and go to hospital , the drs. and nurses can tell then to go to the pound sand . More republican uniformed stooges .

we're telling our peice of sh!t govenor Whitless to pound sand. she's WAY oversteped anything even remotely constitutional.

She's acting out like a petulant child because the legislature wouldnt give her two months of emergency authority. She's even madder that people DARED show up to protest her. And possibly even madder that sherriff's and mayors are refusing now to enforce her EO.

the public is demanding its freedom back. thats whats with them. we'er tired of watching our livelyhoods get flushed down the toilet. we're tired of getting bad data on this virus.

i know here anyway with the protest on wednesday in lansing - there were at least a couple plants there to make the bad optics the media wanted/needed to discredit.

i'm waiting on the social media pages for the idiots with the confederate flags, the swastika flag, and the fools handing out candy to be leaked. i'd be willing to bet a nice steak dinner that they're all lefties.

[beeep] our govenor refuses to stop lying about sparrow hospital being blocked and the ambulance that was caught in traffic. its messed up with the hospital AND the amublance drivers have to do an interview with the local paper to clarify that the hospital access was never blocked (there was an officer there the whole time ensuring that it was open, and the route was APPROVED by the state police, county sherriff and local PD) and that the ambulance that WAS caught in traffic DID NOT have an emergency situation they were going to, DID NOT have their flashers on, and were only held up about 2-3 minutes delay in getting back to the hospital from they call they were sent out on.

i was so mad when i heard her say it yesterday live on the [beeep] radio even after the newspaper article had been published. and doubly so that the radio personality giving the interview didnt bother to call her out on her blatent lies.

i cant wait for the recall petition to come around. my name is [beeep] well gonna be on it.

#recallWhitmer #wretchedShitmer

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Whats with these morons protesting the social distancing recomendations, I hope they have facial recognition capabilities at those protests , so when them idiots get sick and go to the hospital , the drs. and nurses can tell them to go pound sand . More republican unimformed stooges .

This confirms what I have said for years, the left WILL kill you, or support those who will. I cannot believe you are calling for the death of Americans...why are you here?

Originally Posted By: C.Jaywhy are you here?

she is here to drop a little stinker every now and then. that is the only reason.

look at her posts. every one of them are in church of painful truth. she does not hunt and guns scare the [beeep] out of her.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Whats with these morons protesting the social distancing recomendations, I hope they have facial recognition capabilities at those protests , so when them idiots get sick and go to the hospital , the drs. and nurses can tell them to go pound sand . More republican unimformed stooges .

No one is protesting social distancing you uninformed stooge. They want the right of being able to work given back to them. It should have never been taken away. I was at the Denver protest yesterday. It was awesome. Democrats and Republicans protesting together for one unified purpose. It gave me faith in the American people again!

Quote:she is here to drop a little stinker every now and then. that is the only reason. Exactly right. Brings a bag of dog poo in here, lights the bag on fire, throws it on the door step, rings the door bell, and RUNS...….

Here in Pa we are under "stay at home" orders unless it's to go out for essentials.
I find it strange that the pa lottery is still going, along with all the other lotteries, and plenty of people are buying their "essential" daily numbers, mega millions, power ball, etc. at gas stations etc.
Yea, stay at home unless you need to buy your lottery #'s, then apparently it's OK to be out and about, I think stuff like that is what's making people realize that stay at home is somewhat of a joke!

The pot industry is all upset. They can't get their hands on the small business loan programs free taxpayer cash.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ADKThe pot industry is all upset. They can't get their hands on the small business loan programs free taxpayer cash.
smile.gif

[beeep] they dont need it... they're making out like bandits here. there's lines waiting at the local dispensary every time i drive by. they're selling the stuff as fast as they can run it out to the customers waiting in their cars outside.

Why don’t you go troll somewhere else. All you are doing is fishing for negative attention.

You def don’t have the balls to stand behind anything you say.

Back