What gun mounted Light do I need ? I want something that really throws a beam .

Originally Posted By: NDAR15MANRed or Greene snap on filter the throw goes down to about 1/2 distance 300 yards or so looks like to me.

So now theirs a light you can throw a filter on and shoot farther than you can with a red LED, why do we need colored LEDs if that's the case????

Again I'll ask, how was that 600 throw distance derived?

Night eyes I am going to go with your 70% number. I did not have my lieca range finder out and not sure if it would work in dark. We could make out the guys dog he was walking real good it seemed like around 300 yards but could have been 225 or 250. I called a big advertiser here on this site and tried to get the candlia number of all there lights he sold. But he did not have the numbers or would not give them to me. He tried hard to sale me a light which is ok , I wanted to try to buy one from him but he could not provide me with info to base my decision on. Which is ok. I am happy with what I saw with the Olight Warrior pro-X Light few nights ago. Their numbers are published numbers , don’t mean they are accurate but at least they are published in their specs world wide. I hope it ships out to me Monday. I think it will make a good predator light , tactical gun light and regular flash. light. MD

Last edited:
Back