Slow

tripod3

Have sacked a few extra coyotes lately and getting very close on ammo.
None local and looked around on the net where prices are inflated.
Found some at a better price and it said in stock. Ordered some only to find they are coming three states away from the order.
All together it will be 3 weeks from purchase to projected delivery and I bet they will see 2 or 3 more states before then.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot22-250? plenty around here. i'll pick some up for you and ship it for actual cost. let me know.
Thanks already got it coming, waited two weeks and it will be here next week.

Made the order from a place in Phoenix, shipped from LA through AR. Took 8 days shipping. 21 days total.
Arrived today light, only a couple boxes and a wad of paper.
Can't imagine how long to sort this out and get it rectified.
In short, unhappy.

That sucks, rough time to run out of factory stuff.

Crappy part is that when things are normal, a guy doesn't think about times when the bottom falls out. I have a buddy that buys whenever he sees stuff, a little at time. Been doing this for 40 years. I only caught on 20 years ago, I am a slow learner!

Another problem is that even with factory stuff, the manufacturers change things sometimes. I have no idea how many times I have had to buy a few different turkey loads to find a new one???

Originally Posted By: reb8600Glad I reload and have a good supply.
Originally Posted By: Hayabusa1321Prime reason why everyone should reload!

And it need not cost a fortune to get started, especially if one
only needs enough rounds for coyote hunting.

I have seen and endured all the scares, most of them self created and greed driven, but this time is the first that has truly been an issue in short order and for the foreseeable future. It could easily become repeatable.
My remedy is to obtain enough ammo for a reasonable time hunting. This should allow time to watch as I go along for fair price stuff.

I'll all be back up and running by late Fall and shortages will cease.
Reloading has been a life saver in times of shortages.
I certainly don't have to worry about shortages in this life. LOL

Back