Nikon Retail Scopes Prices ......

NDAR15MAN

I thought I would see bigger discounts on NEW Nikon scopes from retailers.
I am only seeing 10% or 15% off on scopes $ 350.00 or more and on the
lower tier models maybe 25 %. There must be a a lot Nikon scopes still out
there in the retail market for prices not to 50% off or more ? MD

I wonder if the reason we aren't seeing Nikons at close out prices is because the retailers are trying to get most of their money back.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI wonder if the reason we aren't seeing Nikons at close out prices is because the retailers are trying to get most of their money back.

Nikon scopes were blown out at the end of last year after Nikons September announcement that they were out of the riflescope business. Most dealers sold through all their inventory. There are a few scopes still out there but not very much. Euro Optics blew out Nikon scopes for 40-50% off at the beginning of the year. Anyone who still has any are probably selling them for their cost, or close to it as opposed to the bigger guys that were concerned about their massive investments and just wanting to turn the scopes into cash before nobody wanted a scope with no warranty and no longer have any inventory

nobody has to give big discounts to get sales right now.

so why should they have clearance stuff 50% or more marked down when it'll happily sell for 10% discount or even less?

As one poster mentioned Nikon is no longer making scopes.
Should you need warranty work a replacement will be if I recall correctly, Bushnell.

I have couple Nikons and 3 or so old Weavers. Check ebay for fixed power scopes. They are getting hard to find.

Back