daily briefings

suprsongdgslyr

All I can say I WOW, What a total idiot , does anyone believe this chump.His fat lips are moving , yeah he's lying .I hope he gets the virus and dies a slow painful death , choking on his own puke .

thumbup.gif
How true!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishhey now, he's the new dream guy for the dems. They're going to nominate him to run against trump

This should scare everyone of us! Andrew Cuomo and the D.N.C. have been preparing for a presidential run for years. If not in 2020 then 2024. Cuomo banned the sale and transfer of a long list of guns in New York State a few years ago, including the AR's. We all need to educate ourselves about Cuomo or the entire nation could look like New York State.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr All I can say I WOW, What a total idiot , does anyone believe this chump.His fat lips are moving , yeah he's lying .I hope he gets the virus and dies a slow painful death , choking on his own puke .

Everything I want to say to you will get me in trouble with the moderators. You sound like a very treasonous person to me.

'When Cuomo decides he dislikes you, you’d better watch out. “If I could have put the NRA out of business,” he said recently, “I would have done it 20 years ago.” And boy is he trying. In July, the NRA confirmed that New York was trying to strangle its viability by denying it access to the American financial system — about as clear a case of viewpoint discrimination as is possible to imagine.'

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/andrew-cuomo-failed-governor-failed-politician/

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr All I can say I WOW, What a total idiot , does anyone believe this chump.His fat lips are moving , yeah he's lying .I hope he gets the virus and dies a slow painful death , choking on his own puke .

You sir, are full of poisonous venom. Find something that gives you joy, relax, refresh and focus on the good things in life.

I feel the same about you. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. This includes YOU dieing a slow painfull death choking on your own vomit from Coronavirus.

I have found that on this forum, if you "quote" the vitriol of the left, you won't get in trouble with the admin unlike if you respond proportiantly with your own thoughts.

Last edited:
Quote:Deneen Borelli: Coronavirus politics – Trump leads while opponents stay on attack

By Deneen Borelli | Fox News

President Trump is doing everything in his power to ensure the health and safety of the American people during the coronavirus pandemic. While the president is working tirelessly to save American lives as COVID-19 sweeps across the country, Democrats and members of the liberal media remain committed to destroying his presidency.

To mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, the president took prudent early actions that saved thousands of American lives. At the end of January, Trump promptly restricted travel from China and assembled the White House Coronavirus Task Force to manage our country’s response to the health emergency. In recognizing the seriousness of coronavirus, the president put Vice President Mike Pence in charge as the task force leader to work in tandem with medical and health care experts and department heads.

To keep the American people fully informed, President Trump and task force members are holding daily press briefings. These briefings include extended question and answer periods with the media in order to ensure Americans are fully aware of the latest information on the coronavirus outbreak. The president wants to guarantee the American people have the most up to date information and stay calm as we get through this public health crisis.

The president’s task force implores Americans to limit social interaction, self-isolate and practice good hygiene as some of the best practices to help combat and slow the spread of the virus. In addition to saving lives, these actions will help mitigate concerns about our health care system being overwhelmed by a surge in hospital admissions.

The Food and Drug Administration is responding to President Trump’s demands to fast track drugs and devices aimed at tackling the pandemic, including approvals that will protect health care workers, improve patient outcomes, and provide diagnostic tools for rapid coronavirus testing.
More from Opinion

Unfortunately, Democrats and the anti-Trump media are exploiting the crisis to demonize the president.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told CNN that President Trump has “been very slow to act,” over the virus and that “many of the things he says are simply not accurate.”

Following her attempt to load the $2 trillion relief bill with left-wing agenda items, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., accused the president of being responsible for the loss of life. During a CNN interview, Pelosi said, “As the president fiddles, people are dying.”

Democratic strategist James Carville criticized Trump’s press briefings in an NBC News commentary, writing, he “...mixes fact, fiction and hyperbole.”

The anti-Trump media agenda is on full display over the president handling of the coronavirus crisis.

In a bizarre turn of events, some TV hosts want less news by calling for the end of the daily press briefings.

Democrats and their liberal media allies realize President Trump and his administration are doing an amazing job. They’re terrified that the daily briefings will demonstrate his bold leadership to voters.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said on her show that if President Trump “keeps lying” that “all of us should stop broadcasting it,” while her colleague Chris Hayes called the press briefings “dangerous.”

The Washington Post story about reporters refusing to attend the daily briefings claims that “reporters are keeping their distance because they are concerned about the health risks,” and are not protesting or “attempting to silence” President Trump.

CNN went as far as not to air President Trump’s comments during the March 31 press briefing.

Ironically, there was a time when the media demanded daily White House press briefings but now, they’ve changed their tune.

Democrats and their liberal media allies realize President Trump and his administration are doing an amazing job. They’re terrified that the daily briefings will demonstrate his bold leadership to voters.

Recent public opinion polls prove the public is responding to Trump’s leadership during the coronavirus crisis. A Gallup poll found 60 percent of Americans approve of the president coronavirus response efforts and an ABC/WashingtonPost poll showed 66 percent of Americans were confident with the federal government’s ability to handle the virus.

Moreover, according to the Real Clear Politics average poll, Trump’s approval rating is on the rise to hitting a record high.

The bottom line is that President Trump’s enemies are afraid that his incredible leadership during this national crisis will result in his reelection this November. Democrats and the media are willing to do anything in order to prevent that from happening — even if comes at the expense of the American people.

Regards,
hm

Except back in the 60's with the race riots, I cannot remember when the nation has been so divided. The news media doesn't seem to report news but just opinions. The virus is a common enemy to us all but our elected leaders just try to divide us even more. Common sense seems to be in short supply. This is not a time when we should encourage hate and fear.

I'm not so sure we are as divided as the media is trying to make it seem.They keep hammering away, half truths and statements out of context. Don needs to just make his point and shut up, he gives them too much ammo. He's handling a ever changing problem remarkably well and we are lucky to have him, but I have to shake my head sometimes.

Cuomo is no dummy, he knows NY hospitals will get 13000$ for each person diagnosed with corona virus and 39000 for anyone put on a ventilator. No wonder he wanted 30000+ ventilators. Every homeless that can be tested and treated will make the state money. Don't doubt for a second doctors are being told what diagnosis to chart.

Spot on, many fatalities not related to the 'Rona are being classified as such.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootCuomo is no dummy, he knows NY hospitals will get 13000$ for each person diagnosed with corona virus and 39000 for anyone put on a ventilator. No wonder he wanted 30000+ ventilators. Every homeless that can be tested and treated will make the state money. Don't doubt for a second doctors are being told what diagnosis to chart.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootCuomo is no dummy, he knows NY hospitals will get 13000$ for each person diagnosed with corona virus and 39000 for anyone put on a ventilator. No wonder he wanted 30000+ ventilators. Every homeless that can be tested and treated will make the state money. Don't doubt for a second doctors are being told what diagnosis to chart.

+2 ^^^^^ spots! Early on in the pandemic in New York and before test kits were available on a wide scale illnesses were being listed as "presumptive cases" of the virus! I wonder how many doctors would diagnose a patient as "presumptive" heart disease, presumptive kidney disease, presumptive cancer, etc.? New York's annual budget was 6,000,000,000 in the red but not anymore. Dems. can buy a whole lot of political corruption with a trillion dollars here and a trillion dollars there. [beeep], they could even buy an election.

I had hit on this before, with a population of almost 19 million in NYC, it just didn't add up that there were only 5 non corona patients on the Mercy.
Makes sense that they would keep those people in regular hospitals as "presumptive cases" so they can bleed every nickel they can get from the federal govt., once they were on the Mercy as non corona it would be game over!
JMO, but I just can not comprehend that there were only a few people out of a population of that size who would be sent to that ship, unless there is an alternate reason!

When the Comfort was deployed to New York area, ship was supposed to remain CORVID 19 free. No one who tested + allowed on, very hard to clean and disinfect a ship. Gov commie saw the potential for more testing and taxpayer money and started crying as soon as the anchor touched bottom. There is a big difference between dying from the novel virus and dying while testing positive. When the state's were all crying for more testing, and the feds had guidelines for testing, I thought it was because the numbers were quickly escalating to high negatives, which points to poor transmission. But the state's were upset there were not MORE positives, because low numbers would start suppressing testing and reduce payment potential.

Back