When budget rifles aren't budget rifles anymore

Originally Posted By: RustydustMeh. I'm just glad that there is nothing out there that makes me want to spend my money on any longer. I guess that finally after almost half a century I am finally content with what I have now.

Took me long enough.

You didn't pass that information along to your wife did you?

Originally Posted By: RustydustMeh. I'm just glad that there is nothing out there that makes me want to spend my money on any longer. I guess that finally after almost half a century I am finally content with what I have now.

Took me long enough.
I'm with ya. Might build a couple more custom predator guns using actions I already own but that's it.

Took me long enough.

2X but I want a CZ 527 in 221 fireball then I am done.

Originally Posted By: willy1947Originally Posted By: RustydustMeh. I'm just glad that there is nothing out there that makes me want to spend my money on any longer. I guess that finally after almost half a century I am finally content with what I have now.

Took me long enough.

2X but I want a CZ 527 in 221 fireball then I am done.

Funny you mention that as that was one of my purchases. Been a few years now but someone on Varminter.com had one with low round count and he wanted $400 for it and was throwing in dies and brass. Just yesterday I was wearing out our local ground squirrels with it. My shooting buddy tried and and liked it so much that he went on Gun Broker last night to see if he could find him one like it. He did but the clown wants $800 for it! I guess he dont want to sell it too very bad.

Glad I got mine. Glad I got it when I did.

Back