teachers want kids back in school

SlickerThanSnot

teachers urge government to reopen schools before students learn to think for themselves!

^^^^^^^^^ posted as a funny. but probably a whole lot of truth to it.

Teachers and school workers are the craziest crackpots I've known. I know one high up child social behaviorist/psychologist, that just yesturday was screaming in her yard because there was a garter snake in her garden, she insisted it be killed and was not happy when I picked it up and let it go across the road. The old lady is getting goats then a week later doesnt want the goats because they "aren't as fun as she thought".... school workers are children themselves.

Grown adult super liberals spending most their time with kids doing paper mache or coloring books. All the people I graduated with that turned teacher are all wierdos.

My buddies super liberal mother used to teach at the local big church forever, later she explained to me that she is a witch and burns sage and casts spells and [beeep], she assured me she wasnt an evil witch though, thank heavens ..... it takes a freaking crack pot to dedicate your life to teaching and trying to take part in raising other people's kids.

"I was educated once, it took me years to get over it." -Mark Twain

Back