I see eBay removed all their AR parts

Dultimatpredator

Are used to have fun going on there and looking at the Chinese knock off‘s for three and four and five bucks for hand guards and all the cheapy knock off AR parts and accessories with free shipping. Anyone know of an alternative source No minimum free shipping source other than eBay?

Last edited:
Most of that crap was only good for airsoft anyway.
I got a freefloat handguard through the pay it forward forum here once.
Installed it on a gun i was building for my grandson. The hole through the barrel nut wasn't to spec and wouldn't allow the gas tube to align with the gas key on tge bcg. My guess is it was one of these items you talk about and wasn't intended for use on real firearms.

I’m guessing most of the cheap listings we’re meant for airsoft but never listed as so. I remember they had Magpul pop up sights dirt cheap to.

Last edited:
Dunno about specific sellers of cheap stuff you’re referencing, but there are lots of AR parts on eBay right now that I can see.

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorDunno about specific sellers of cheap stuff you’re referencing, but there are lots of AR parts on eBay right now that I can see.

same here.

I saw sights last night. I think sellers are getting create with the listing names so they won’t have the items removed. I was looking for ATI scorpion grips and Mako group knock off STR grips and hand stopper combos that were listed last year for about $5 shipped from China or Japan.

I can't do any business with EBay...because I build and sell firearms...they locked up and blocked my PERSONAL account. PayPal, EBay, they can all take a flying leap...libturd sheeple.

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoI can't do any business with EBay...because I build and sell firearms...they locked up and blocked my PERSONAL account. PayPal, EBay, they can all take a flying leap...libturd sheeple.

AMEN.On the last sentence in your post.

Last edited:
Back