Govenor Cuomo wants NY citizens to die!

Sounds like something for Fox News to look into. We all know, that if a fact, the other news networks will not even mention something that goes contrary to their liberal agenda.

This doesn't make any sense to me either.
The hospital ship was sent there to accept non corona patients, but only 5 people were sent to that ship. Out of a city with almost 19 million people, I just find it hard to believe that only 5 non infected people would need to be hospitalized. Either NYC has the healthiest population in the world or they are being kept at regular hospitals.
Maybe I'm off base, but you would think that there would be many people who are having heart attacks, strokes, appendicitis, OD's, broken bones, etc., etc., etc., in a population of that size.
To me this just doesn't pass the smell test!
Be interesting to see if those infected and without insurance get passed on to the ship, and those with insurance get to stay in the hospitals now that the ship is going to be used for corona patients also.
Little off topic, but I wouldn't put anything past Cuomo!

the mayor and the governor up there are both incompetent fools. combined the could not run an outhouse. and the are still trying to send a lot of their cases here to the poconos.
Barry

I'm wondering when our general area is going to be at max capacity without anyone from NYC. Lehigh, Northampton, and Monroe counties have high contamination rates, I'm sure Carbon will catch up shortly!

Last edited:
fortunately carbon is and probably will stay way behind the others, just plain not as many of the city people there, or going there. when I go to wally world, everyone looks pretty much like me. If I were to go to wally in mt Pocono or east Stroudsburg, I would need to be very heavily armed. to say the least, plus need an interpreter to understand them. girlfriend used to call them the united nations.
Barry

laugh.gif
I was just in the Lehighton wally world yesterday, let's just put it this way, it was somewhat different than normal!

Originally Posted By: panhedfortunately carbon is and probably will stay way behind the others, just plain not as many of the city people there, or going there. when I go to wally world, everyone looks pretty much like me. If I were to go to wally in mt Pocono or east Stroudsburg,........ to say the least, plus need an interpreter to understand them. girlfriend used to call them the united nations.
Barry

If the Dems. get their way in Nov. your town may start to look like the U.N..

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/coronavirus-democrats-mail-voting-fraud-rnc-chair-ronna-mcdaniel

Yes our current localized voting it is really hard to Corrupt national elections. Mail in ballot is much easier to manipulate in rural areas on a large scale. Much easier for dems to alter local out comes. They have grown tired of that, and know that requiring ID's would end most local corruption as well. They also know 3/4 of electoral districts are conservative, that's why they attack the electoral system and the constitution.

Sixtysixmags::

Mr Mayor would save every citizen even at the expense of the economy of NYC.

He needed so many ventilators cause I read that a hospitalized pat caused payment to hosp of 13000
BUT of ventilator was used payment would be 33000. Maybe that is why ship is used. Do local hosp get paid for admissions to Hosp ship?? Why would they? What hosp (in NYC) would get the $$??

Copied from just above:::
Yes our current localized voting it is really hard to Corrupt national elections. Mail in ballot is much easier to manipulate in rural areas on a large scale. Much easier for dems to alter local out comes. They have grown tired of that, and know that requiring ID's would end most local corruption as well. They also know 3/4 of electoral districts are conservative, that's why they attack the electoral system and the constitution.

With mail in ballots and probably on line voting it would be like military ballots--it seems they never get counted.But the (D)s want that so bad they have it figured out.

Last edited:
Andrew Cuomo just spent 20 minutes on ABC telling America about all the great things he's done as Governor of New York. He concluded by saying that New York state is bankrupt and it's the Federal Govt's (Trump) fault. Democrat Cuomo has been the Governor of New York since January 1, 2011. Shades of Obama?

It's pretty obvious that there is something not quite right with the boss of newyork. Mafia don is definitely a sociopath and is probably psychotic too. It isn't too difficult to spot those characteristics there.

Most of the time he's got an angery wild-eyed look on his face...there is something not quite right there.

Recently saw a show the listed the 'savings projects' the gov engaged in. Several lost $$--MILLIONS. Biggest was a solar energy project. Some probably went to supporters just before going under.

here's a laugh... #wretchedSh!tmer just got on the news the other day thanking cuomo for the ventilators he sent here to michigan...

i thought they couldnt get ventilators fast enough for new york, but now he can spare 100 to send to us? they also sent 50 to maryland

Just talked to a buddy who mentioned that one of the guys we sometime ice fish with is in Albany NY on deployment with the national guard.
He said the place he is at has "MILLIONS" of N-95 masks and thousands of ventilators, there may be other places that are stockpiled also.
Guess that's why they can share some of their stash with other states, sure would look bad for Cuomo if NY had a huge surplus of critical supplies while other states are in short supply.

Originally Posted By: panhedthe mayor and the governor up there are both incompetent fools. combined the could not run an outhouse. and the are still trying to send a lot of their cases here to the poconos.
Barry

Dont talk about the gov that way. He may well be the next Pres or VP nominee and get MILLIONS of votes.

One reason his state had so many cases/deaths was that he was running the show. What the hexx does he know about health
care??
He sent sick gramma back to the nursing home, they had to accept her, and she infected a dozen others...wow. See above
sentence again.

Just like guns-control all he wants-control/power.

Last edited:
Back