Working The Night Shift

Kirsch

This was a video from early March. My hunting partner and I didn't have the opportunity to put in a full night's work. This night consisted of 2 singles and a quad.

The second single of the night was very unique as the coyote had a broken snare cable around it's neck. We didn't notice it when it approached our calling location. This was a first for me.

The night ended with a quad. The video shows me dragging out a triple, as the fourth was further down the road to be picked up on our way back home. This video was captured with our Flir PTS536 thermals as our weapon's sights and a Pulsar Helion XP38 for the extra footage.

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpVery nice as always! You give the rest of us something to hope to do someday. Thank you but you get plenty also.

Great job and video as always. That one with the snare is a unique find. He was lucky to have survived it.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06Great job and video as always. That one with the snare is a unique find. He was lucky to have survived it. So glad to see your post. Continued prayers for your fast and complete recovery,

Originally Posted By: P&YEnjoyed the video and seeing your post 6mm06 hoping you are doing well sir!
Thanks PY. I check into Predstor Masters when I’m feeling up to it, to see what you guys are doing. Appreciate the good wishes.

Back