Pulsar XM 50 update.

Ohiolongarm

Finally got mine,nothing down with it yet but I can assuredly say this is one phenomenal piece.At 500 yards on a golf course skunks ,opossums,rabbits were easily identified,NO PROBLEM.and a shot could be made at any range encountered easily with the 5X22 magnification.Will be mounted on my CZ 22 Hornet,this week and we'll see what happens,clarity is as good as it gets.

Hello Ohiolongarm, congratulations on your new purchase! I can't wait to see a video of coyotes or hogs or fox hunting done by you with your Pulsar Thermion XM50.

Had it out last night ,not on rifle yet,observed two coyotes at by bait at 110 yards,absolutely incredible is this thing,could have taken either with a 22 . Will have it mounted and sighted in on Monday,what a fine piece of equipment,spotted an owl in a tree at 200 yards and it was as if he was 20 feet away.Loving it,money well spent.

I could buy in Italy the Pulsar Thermion XM50 for $ 4269 (including VAT with regular tax receipt) or the Pulsar Thermion XP50 for $ 4688 (without VAT and without tax receipt .......). Which option would you choose for me? What do you recommend?

Sir,i'm by far an expert on these devices,however I will tell you how, I picked their second best,longest detection range,one and a half miles. Highest magnification ,being 5X22 this unit I would feel comfortable taking a shot at 500 yards,a tough shot during the day,but tougher at night. I have taken many shots at night ,with a scanning red light,in the 400 yard range with a 204 sighted in at 200 yards.Whichever one meets your needs is the one i'd go with,the money difference is negligible.Either one will blow you away,with the quality ,my pictures are like nothing I'd ever believe,better than anything I've seen demonstrated on you tube. time will tell.

Good morning Ohiolongarm! In these long and endless days of isolation, to protect myself from coronavirus contagion, I would have been so pleased to see some nice video made by you with the Pulsar Thermion XM50 .... You promised that you would have posted some videos, sorry for my insistence, but we are very curious to find out what level of power and definition the XM50 can reach.....

Unfortunately ,I sent mine back to Sightmark,in exchange for a Digex night vision scope. I couldn't get used to the thermal,the night vision while still not mounted on a rifle seems more suitable to my needs,and shows a much clearer identifying image of intended targets. THX

Back