Prayers for 6mm06-David Vance

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Guys, I am an old softie and I admit to having tears in my eyes with you guys prayers. All of you are dear friends. The Lord is good all the time. No doubt his angel was there to lessen my fall. I am home now and as comfortable as can be expected. It’s going to be a road to recovery but I feel the Lord has a hold of it. Guys, I appreciate each and every one of you.

Recovery time is a pain to live through but gives you perspective on what is valuable in life. Good health and good friends is at the top of the list for sure.
Small steps in the right direction lead to big gains! Let your body tell you when to take it to the next level. Get well! Tom

david, glad you are home and doing ok. with all that is going on with the corona stuff it is a good thing to get out of that hospital as soon as you were able to.

you just keep getting healed up. bet there are some coyotes out there waiting for you.

Maybe you won't mind social distancing so much.
When I'm in bad shape I try to do one thing each day and soon it is two.

Thanks Guys. Looks like I won’t be squeezing triggers anytime soon, but I have your posts and videos to keep me going. That’s what I look forward to.

I will be glad to read about you looking over that bait pile again soon David .. Get well soon .. Thoughts , prayers and best wishes for you and your family .. Bob2799 ...

Just read this.... glad you are back home.... praying for the easiest recovery possible.

Recover during the weird down time, and you can be back out in it soon. Take care and a speedy recovery.

Back after the dogs soon...

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Thanks Guys. Looks like I won’t be squeezing triggers anytime soon, but I have your posts and videos to keep me going. That’s what I look forward to.

..Glad to hear you are doing better !!!!

Back