Lucky Duck Roughneck - Need Rechargeable Battery Pack

B Stubbs

I'm brand new to this forum and about to be the proud owner of a Lucky Duck Roughneck, as soon as it arrives today. However, I'd like to purchase the matching rechargeable battery pack. I've searched the world over this week and have found none in stock. Lucky Duck also isn't aware of any available online with their vendors. They also don't expect to get any until late summer. Does anyone know of an online store that might have the rechargeable battery pack? Otherwise, I've gone ahead and ordered a set of NiMh rechargeable AA's and will try those in the meantime.

Also, as far as coyote hunting goes, am I good with the delivered calls? If not, are there any cheap or free calls that you would suggest for a new caller.

Thanks for any help and wisdom!
barry

Sportsmans warehouse in las cruces, and flagstaff but they don't ship. not sure how far you are from nm.

Originally Posted By: JB-WIAmbush 360 on Facebook makes rechargeable packs for callers.

Mine has been very good and I'd buy again. I had to trim some of the inside of the battery compartment to fit in the Roughneck. Just a heads up.

Back