another record from trump

suprsongdgslyr

Trump can clam another a record . They most covid case then any of country in the planet , and we get their faster and then anyone expect. Way to go mr. clownhair . You guys all redy to go pack your church on the Easter Someday .

I have an honest question for you that I know you absolutely will not answer in a coherent manner based on facts and data.
What did he do to to cause this outburst of the China Coronavirus?

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Trump can clam another a record . They most covid case then any of country in the planet , and we get their faster and then anyone expect. Way to go mr. clownhair . You guys all redy to go pack your church on the Easter Someday .

I must admit, Trump did make a huge mistake!
What he should have done was to assign ONLY DEMOCRATS to handle the Coronavirus, then There wouldn't be a single case of it in the US because of the way they would have handled it!
lol.gif

Lots of Monday morning quarterbacking on anything and everything Trump does! So far I've only seen a bunch of blowhard Democrats, who are so concerned about getting aid to people who need it by adding pet/pork projects to a bill that should have been clean and had only one sole purpose.
That's one thing I wish Trump would pursue, he did mention it during his campaign, line item veto. Unfortunately I doubt he could ever get that done, probably every Senator and Congressman would be against it so they could just keep adding pork projects to bills like this and others.
One other thing, at least this is showing how ill prepared the country is for a major bio attack on a large city, hope this is a wake up call!

I cannot think of a single democrat who could be doing a better job with this. most are too concerned over what they can add to their personal wealth to give a crap about we the people.
Barry

I'm not a gambler, but $100 says this is a manufactured crisis. It has been one right after another since he announced his candidacy back in 2015. Kind of obvious as we near election time.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Trump can clam another a record . They most covid case then any of country in the planet , and we get their faster and then anyone expect. Way to go mr. clownhair . You guys all redy to go pack your church on the Easter Someday .

The reason we have the most cases is because we are testing more than any other country. I can't believe that you would even try to blame this virus on Trump. The US death rate of this virus is lower than any other country also. You should have some respect for your President because he is going to be your President for 4 more years.

Originally Posted By: LUCKYDOG You should have some respect for your President because he is going to be your President for 4 more years.

that right there ^^^^ was enough to cause poor iayotehntr to fall off the face of the earth, move to another country, or worse, gasp.

hopefully it will cause suprsongdgslyr to do the same. hopefully. look where he is from. land of fruits, nuts, and more fruits. poor guy.

If this turns out to be less then a seasonal flu virus, statistically. Who started the scare? Corona virus has been scientifically recognized since 1960, 2 alpha-2 beta. SARS1. CORVID 19 is genetically very similar to beta corona virus(Animal to human transmission). Which falls in line with the information that it started in a wet market in China. 2nd question I have asked and received no answer/response- both beta CV and CV19 have over 90% of infected showing no symptoms, but still test positive but does the swab test differentiate between them or are we seeing reservoir populations of previous viruses.

FWIW, it's a great big world, lots more countries out there & pretty much all of them have the virus. If you don't like how it's being handled here, which country is doing so much better that you'd prefer to be there?

LOL I haven't seen a op post this stupid in a while, it might be a new record for dumb lol.

It's pretty funny how all the lefties wanted open borders to let anyone and everyone waltz right on over for years and years. Now it's Trump's fault somehow, who has been fighting for a wall, for not closing things down. Just wow.

what i find really funny is all the people that before covid-19 and the mad run on toilet paper, milk, eggs, etc. were deathly opposed to guns.

now the liberal idiots are convinced people are going to turn into zombies and start raiding there homes for the merchandise. they have never held a gun, let alone shot one, but now want/need one.

screw em. let em use their spoons, forks and tp to ward off the boogie man.

Ya think?

49721777212_cb645afd68_b.jpg

Regards,
hm

They are talking about another stimulus package to follow, of course all the Dems. will be for it so they can load it up with even more pork/pet projects. Then they will turn around and blame the Republicans for holding up a much needed stimulus package as they try to get rid of "SOME" of the total BS that the Dems. attached to it.
BTW, both sides are guilty, line item veto would put a stop to that!

we tried a line item veto, it was struck down as unconstitutional. would require an actual constitutional amendment to enact

How about a bill to prohibit amendments to bills that are not directly related to subject of the "host" bill? That would cut back on the BS pork, etc.

Regards,
hm

Back