Prayers for 6mm06-David Vance

Update: Surgery went well, but David slept most of the day. He is weak but on the road to recovery. Thanks again and please lift him up whenever you have opportunity in your daily routine. Will update again tomorrow.

Morning Update: "Most likely will go home tomorrow. I am doing pretty good considering. I am pretty weak. I had extensive damage but the surgeon says everything is looking good. Thanks so much for the prayers."

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpMorning Update: "Most likely will go home tomorrow. I am doing pretty good considering. I am pretty weak. I had extensive damage but the surgeon says everything is looking good. Thanks so much for the prayers."

Good news !

I am sure glad to hear that David is doing well and will be able to get back home. That's the best place to recover. That was pretty quick and that is a promising sign. I hope and pray that you get a quick and efficient recovery David. Thanks for posting the update Owen.

Guys, I am an old softie and I admit to having tears in my eyes with you guys prayers. All of you are dear friends. The Lord is good all the time. No doubt his angel was there to lessen my fall. I am home now and as comfortable as can be expected. It’s going to be a road to recovery but I feel the Lord has a hold of it. Guys, I appreciate each and every one of you.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Guys, I am an old softie and I admit to having tears in my eyes with you guys prayers. All of you are dear friends. The Lord is good all the time. No doubt his angel was there to lessen my fall. I am home now and as comfortable as can be expected. It’s going to be a road to recovery but I feel the Lord has a hold of it. Guys, I appreciate each and every one of you.

You may be old, but anybody who falls out of a truck and breaks their neck, has an immediate surgery and is posting on the Net a few days later is definitely NOT soft! Take care friend, heal fully and quickly, don't hesitate to reach out and for sure keep in touch.

Back