Any current discount codes or coupons for Bear Creek Arsenal?

I was planning on at least getting some swag with it. I like the green drinking cups they have. Would have got me two but the catch is you have to pay for shipping when using your points so you’re paying for them anyways.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Dultimatpredator They also told me the points system they have posted they are not giving out anymore and sending emails to everybody because all the points everyone received magically disappeared when they redid the site on Sunday. Lol

ha. i noticed my points (future discount) was gone. pricks. lol

They sent me a return email today from an email I sent customer service about how the points worked two weeks ago. I copied and pasted it below...

BCA made the decision to discontinue our rewards program as it is not able to be paired with our website any longer.

This will lead to reinstating our 5% off for military/LEO/First Responder accounts. You may register by using the “I.D. me” button on the checkout page. This discount will apply towards all BCA products, but does not include complete rifles/pistols or lowers as well as MAP priced items. This will allow us to provide our customers with more sales and promotions going forward. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter if you have not already done so already. All sales promotions/coupon codes will be announced via our newsletter.

Because of the fiery way our rewards program crashed, we will be unable to honor the number of points previously attached to your accounts.
Please accept our apologies and a promise of lots more promotions to come.

Thank you for being a valued BCA customer.

....Well it will save me $15.95 shipping if I would have received the $15.90 points their website said I received for my purchase to cash out on drinking cups or a hat.

My upper is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and the other I refused to save $20 will be delivered back to them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back