Bigfoot

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: pyscodogYour probably 100% correct Rock Knocker.

What's strange is all the sightings and all the stories, no real good photos. A trail camera can show the hair on a pigs azz but not a clear photo of Big Foot.

That's because there is no such creature...

Awe
cry.gif
....killjoy alert

The bigfoot TV shows are just crap they dug up for entertainment, not a single person starting the shows thought "hey we're going to find bigfoot and televise the whole thing". They were made for entertainment and to gather an audience, have some super redneck clowns in the woods looking for a mythological creature... sounds entertaining to me and I haven't seen a single bigfoot show.

Fake or not, its entertainment. Not a lot but better than the doom and gloom thats on the TV right now. We know the virus is real and most people, I wish all people, are doing all they can to stay safe. Staying home! I just thought with all the members we have here it might be a fun post and you never know, maybe one of our members has a good Big Foot story to tell.

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEI don't know...Seems like a lot of credible people have reported seeing them.

And without any credible evidence. I have never seen a dinosaur but I believe in their existence at one time. There is real physical evidence of dinosaurs having roamed North America. And that happened a long time ago folks and we still have physical evidence of their existence. Yet not one credible scrap of evidence of a Yeti. Not one trail cam photo, cell phone pic or video, vehicle struck Bigfoot, carcass found, skeletal remains, blah blah. Uh huh, nope. Not in all of our history and according to the believers these things currently roam our countryside. Unlike the long extinct dinosaur which left actual proof of their existence the Sasquatch of today can't be photographed, buries itself before dying, chit. Sorry to rain on your Bigfoot party, there just isn't such a creature. Maybe Santa will bring you a Bigfoot doll to play with.

I have more faith that I will see little green men from Mars or somewhere else from outer space than seeing a bigfoot.

Now I knew a guy in Utah that swears he saw something one night, but I think there were chemicals involved.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEI don't believe in dinosaurs...I'm not from Missouri but you still have to show me.
lol.gif

This is easy... you are from California, right? Nancy Pelosi... done.

No one is saying anyone has to believe in Big Foot. It doesn't matter! But I bet anyone who has spent enough time in the woods at night has heard or seen something that made chills run down your back and made you wonder what the bleep was that. I know I've heard sounds late at night when camping that made me go in the camper and call it a day. Didn't know what it was and hoped it stay where it was at.

Screech owls have put the willies in a lot of folks. I got called out when some folks were sure some women was getting tortured out in the woods, just and owl.

Minnesota Iceman

https://northernwilds.com/minnesota-iceman/

There were reports of another iceman remains that were stored at the U of M and were lost during WW-II.

Last edited:
A bunch of what we "know" is a wild-[beeep]-guess by one or two who knows who scientists, "knowledge" that has stood as facts have been turned on its head with one simple discovery throughout history.

What has me scratching my head a little about discovery and how we know an animal is here or was here with many animals, dinosaurs included is just how certain they are and what evidence they've found. For example a completelty excepted member of the monkey family is known to have walked the earth called gigantopithicus and went extinct only 100,000 years ago, humans met them and the monkeys dwarfed them. They know all this from a couple lower jaws and teeth.

Everything about this animal is known to science INCLUDING the extinction date by a handful of teeth, give me a break. No leg bones, no arm bone, no ribs or spinal cord and NO SKULL but a scientist will tell you all about it and when the last one died, I'm not buying it. Not that I'm sure gigantopithicus has anything to do with bigfoot but gigantopithicus walked with humans and is completely accepted and recognized by a couple teeth only and they were recognized as a very recent species, what says a few of them or cousins of them didnt survive.

Gigantopithicus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus_blacki

With evidence of dinosaurs found it needs to be put into perspective that dinosaurs walked the earth for millions upon millions of years and comparatively few have been found. Think how many species of animals has walked, flown or swam this planet, gone extinct and never been found, there must be more unknown extinct species than known extinct species. Did these creatures not exist because we havent found evidence?

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEI'm from West Virginia... Go out and get some fresh air...Done... Claire McCaskill?

Gag... That was downright mean. [beeep] STL & KC voters. We country folks did eventually out vote the Yankee crowd in the big cities. Josh Hawley seems to be doing things right.

I think this is a pretty good video. Clear, of course not, but it's some of the best video I've seen especially with the work the youtuber goes into with measurement and zooming in and replaying certain portions of the video in slow motion.

[video:youtube][/video]

Last edited:
While fishing with my father and uncle on Bulwagga Bay on Lake Champlain we spotted Champ swimming near our boat. That was in 1964 or 65, if my memory serves me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_(folklore)

Back