Prayers for 6mm06-David Vance

DoubleUp

Asking that you join me in praying for our mutual friend. He fell backwards off a trailer today on his neck. Thank God that he didn't break his neck and is not paralyzed, but he has several vertebrae that are dislocated and one shoulder is higher than the other.

He is in the hospital in ICU and certainly can use all the prayers he can get. Thank you. I will post updates as I hear from him.

Be strong 6mm06! You are a great hunter, a great man and a great friend! In a short time everything will be done well! In September you will come hunting for hogs, jackals and foxes with Kirsch and with me in Croatia!

That is a tough fall. I hope you heal quickly David. You are in my prayers as well. I will pray for a quick and complete recovery for you and hope that it goes easy. Thanks for letting us know Owen.

First, thank you all for your prayers for David. They will help him a whole bunch.

Update: Further testing revealed David has a fractured vertebra in his neck and will require surgery to repair. He is supposed to have the surgery at 8:00 A.M EDT this morning. He is in quite a bit of pain, but the morphine is keeping it down somewhat. Will post more when he is out of surgery.

He will be fine...he’s a tough bugger! One of these days Dave is going to have to show me how to use my photon RT 42 that I bought and never used.

Last edited:
6mm-06 is a constant voice of reason for this forum and we all appreciate his contributions. I also offer up prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. Hopefully soon he will be able to post his own update.

DoubleUp, let us know how David's surgery went. An operation on the vertebra of the neck in neurosurgery is not a simple thing ... We are very worried, but we are only waiting for good news ....

Back