TRAX GPS Maps Discontinued

Kirsch

Kirsch's Outdoor Products has stopped the production of the Garmin GPS map series known as TRAX maps. We have appreciated your business and we trust the TRAX maps made a positive impact on your outdoor experiences.

There will be no new products or updates released. If you have an older version, there is an opportunity to update to our most recent version until 1/1/2021. There is also an option to transition to onXmaps if you wish. You can read more about your options here

There are many Predator Masters Members who own TRAX maps, and I want to thank you for your support over the last 13 years.

Korey Kirschenmann
Owner: Kirsch's Outdoor Products

Sad to see it go, it has been one of the best purchases I've made. I have the NM maps on my MC and the Western states in my truck. It has opened lands to me that I never would have hunted without them.

Thank you

AWS

Originally Posted By: AWSSad to see it go, it has been one of the best purchases I've made. I have the NM maps on my MC and the Western states in my truck. It has opened lands to me that I never would have hunted without them.
AWS, thank you for the kind words. It aided a lot of hunters over the past 13 years. It also helped many different outdoor adventures that I never thought of when creating it.

Originally Posted By: lyotehuntergreat product sorry things didn't work out. The GPS market has declined so far that it no longer became profitable to update existing maps or create new ones. It was a good run and the product helped many people including myself. No regrets.

Back