Change up

pmack

Wife said "want to open a bottle of wine for dinner" and I said "just one and I'm going hunting", yeah right 2 bottles later off to bed I went hoping to change things up and get out at 330. Tried fall back asleep but nope, so out the door at 4, walking in at 430 coyote down 435! This small female must have been bedded in or along irrigation ditch cause I could see the entire bowl shaped field on way in. One female howl and she stood up at 160 yards. Worked her way along the ditch and turned and headed up the edge where my truck was parked, I should have letter keep going. This whole hunt took less than 5 minutes and she was within 200 yards the entire time.

Originally Posted By: masshunter Five minute hunt and I'd have a bigger grin ! Nice looking yote, we had a lot of mange here. It's tiring hitting the button and running around grabbing the coyote and posing. Tried 3 times in the field and 3 times at home to get a good picture, that's the best I got. I've had my share of mange this year too.

Originally Posted By: weekenderThat's it! I got it! I am going to the wine store in the morning. Coyotes look out, pmack just gave up his secret.

Tried it again last night using craft beer, doesn't seem to work as good as wine I saw no coyotes. Beer does work on fox, but seasons closed.

Last edited:
Back