Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#323941 - 11/18/05 03:28 PM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: mikegranger]
Willy1 Offline

Loc: S.W. Sask.
Mike Good to hear from you also. Go to the following web site and check out their product. It is real great for the cold weather hunter,just a wee bit on the pricey side and a fair wait for it after you order it. I got the bib overalls and the hat from them last spring and they are great.Check them out.
http://www.ravenwear.ca/

#323942 - 11/19/05 09:38 PM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: Willy1]
MONTANA HUNTER Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Western Montana
Mike-
I did not realize these were becoming so hard to come by. The only thing I turned up was a company called Sticks N Limbs. They make a snow camo coverall. It looks alot like Predator camo to me. I can't speak of their quality however. Just google Sticks N Limbs, or try www.bowhunting.net/sticks/ Maybe this will help you out- MH

#323943 - 11/24/05 01:43 PM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: MONTANA HUNTER]
Kollincoyote Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southern MN
Cabelas has a real nice snow coveralls, good pockets nice hood zippered legs and its warm and not loud when its really cold

#323944 - 11/27/05 11:13 PM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: mikegranger]
Silverfox Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Williston, ND
Mike--I'm not sure what camo pattern your Cabela's snow camo has, but I have a set of insulated Snow Shadow camo coveralls from Cabela's that are extremely warm. They are so warm, in fact, that it has to be -20 or below before I put them on. I roast in them otherwise.

Here's a photo of me in them one morning when it was in that -30º range for temp. I was warm as toast in these things. I also wear an insulated underwear top inside these and blue jeans along with a couple of pair of socks inside the old felt lined Sorel pack boots.

When it is -19º or warmer, I wear all of the above (minus the Snow Shadow camos) plus and old pair of insulated Advantage Camo coveralls and an old pair of white painter's coveralls from J.C. Penney's. Both my hunting partner and I have these white coveralls to go over inside clothing.

#323945 - 11/27/05 11:38 PM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: Silverfox]
River Runner Offline
PM is my life

Loc: Bloomington, WI
I gotta agree Silverfox. I have the exact suit and most of the time it's hanging open unzipped in the front.

I think I paid a hundred bucks for it at Cabela's. Well worth it.

#323946 - 11/28/05 12:55 AM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: River Runner]
MONTANA HUNTER Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Western Montana
I don't find any snow coveralls from Cabela's anymore. Not on their web site anyway. I would be interested to know if they still make them or have them for sale? MH

#323947 - 11/28/05 03:30 PM Re: Insulated Snow Camo Coveralls? [Re: MONTANA HUNTER]
snowcamoman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: North America
SilverFox is right on about that Cabela's suit. I wear the thing when it hits the -30 and colder weather. I also wear it when it's cold and I'm on snowmachine. The bad thing is that Cabela's doesn't seem to offer it anymore. That's too bad because it's one really nice suit with great large pockets, hood, and fleece lined hand pockets. I would've purchased two of them if I knew they would quit making it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  DesertRam, Matt1953 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.