idiot who licked public toilet to make viral video sick with 'the rona' lol

Somebody will likely die because he has a bed.

College spring breakers that went out of state brought the virus back to this county. Was one and now is four positive from their school. Will be more.

Last edited:
We have 2 hotspot counties in PA just North and South of us, there were zero cases in our county. Figured that after people traveled all over from those counties looking for toilet paper, it was just a matter of time before someone brought it here, we just had the first reported case.
Interesting, they won't reveal exactly where the virus case was confirmed, only that there is now 1 in the county.

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsWe have 2 hotspot counties in PA just North and South of us, there were zero cases in our county. Figured that after people traveled all over from those counties looking for toilet paper, it was just a matter of time before someone brought it here, we just had the first reported case.
Interesting, they won't reveal exactly where the virus case was confirmed, only that there is now 1 in the county.
you know as well as me why Monroe is the hotspot with all the people going back and forth to nyc in the busses. thousands of them. I understand it will finally stop on Friday. all that talk about the social distancing, pack 80 into a bus 2 times a day and see what happens. I can pretty much walk to carbon county, but am still Monroe.
Barry

i just hope his insurance company (if he has one - if not the hospital where he's being cared for) hands him a HUGE giant bill for intentionally participating in a high risk activity and then getting sick because of it lol

if you're that stupid, you need a round between the eyes.

they don't let us do that but it's what you need.

You know as well as me why Monroe is the hotspot with all the people going back and forth to nyc in the busses. thousands of them. I understand it will finally stop on Friday. all that talk about the social distancing, pack 80 into a bus 2 times a day and see what happens. I can pretty much walk to carbon county, but am still Monroe.
Barry [/quote]

Yup, and on the other side are those coming here from the Philadelphia area, the grocery store owner in town said there were quite a few people from that area who came there looking for toilet paper.
I can only imagine what Broadheadsville looked like when this all started!

sixtysix I don't even go toward Brodheadsville under normal times, go toward Lehighton where the people are more like me. I understand they are going to stop the busses to nyc tomorrow, better late than never. also heard the city people coming here to their summer homes are "supposed" to self qurantee for 14 days, yeah right.
Barry

Back