Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3239315 - 03/24/20 08:42 AM Re: Hunting Starlings? [Re: pintaildrake]
crazyyote Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: ohio
I snipe them off the feeders with my RWS air gun as well. Any cripples are ruthlessly crushed by my killer Dachshund, who loves to track and catch them. Ha I didn't realize I had already posted on this earlier!!!!

Edited by crazyyote (03/24/20 08:44 AM)

#3239389 - 03/24/20 10:02 PM Re: Hunting Starlings? [Re: Zastava223rem]
6mm06 Offline
PM senior

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: Zastava223rem
I like a heavy target or upland load in 6 or 7.5 shot.

When I was young growing up at home, I would catch them in a field or tree tops and try to line them up to get as many as possible with one shot from a 12 guage. Most I remember getting with one shot was 9. The most fun, however, was waiting in the snow at an old hog pen and snipping them with a 22 when they would fly in. I have always liked snipping starlings - crows too.

#3239407 - 03/24/20 11:49 PM Re: Hunting Starlings? [Re: 6mm06]
weneedtoo Offline

Loc: Phelps Co. MO.
Whow! Does this bring back great memories! My best friend growing up, Bob Lamb, since passed. He used to use an old double barrel 12 gage. He loved to sneak up on them and give them one shot on the ground and another as they took off in a cloud. It used to rain Starlings! Brings a smile to my face!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.