NEED INFO. ON ICOTEC E-CALLERS.

Stroble

I am looking at getting a new e-caller I see a lot of info. on FoxPro and Lucky Duck, I have not found much on Icotec, so anybody that's using one please give me your opinion on it.

I have used the original GC350, 500 and now the new outlaw. Most of their sounds are really good, relatively easy to program. The 350 and the 500 are not the loudest, if you can replace to speaker to a more efficient one you will get better volume and typically better quality sound. The Outlaw is nice and loud, it’s louder or at least as loud as a foxpro banshee or flx500. Remote range is awesome, best part is their battery life is the best, at least compared to foxpro or flextone. What’s also nice is their extra sounds are free and reliably good.

Last edited:
I have the 500 . I like having 200 sounds. I made up a cheat sheet of the best ones and laminated it. I like the extra speaker port and salvaged an extra speaker from another caller. It is compact, light weight an hangs on barbed wire fences.

I have the Night stalker and it's excellent,great battery life,great range,and just plain works,not detracting from any other manufacturer but Icotec does a good job.The 25% first responder discount was a bonus.

Back