Can ordered!!!

bighowler

Well I finally did it. Waiting in my form 3 and 4. Went with .224 VAPR. Was in contact with skinny and he hooked it up.

Now it's time to decide how short do I wanna go with my 22-250 barrel?? I was either gonna chop and thread what's on it now or order a new prefit threaded to the length I want. How short is everyone else running on their 250's?

Great to hear man! I can assure you'll be 100% satisfied with the VAPR. I wouldn't go over 22" and I wouldn't go under 18", I personally like the 18" length.

Originally Posted By: skinneyGreat to hear man! I can assure you'll be 100% satisfied with the VAPR. I wouldn't go over 22" and I wouldn't go under 18", I personally like the 18" length.

I've doing a bit of thinking through the whole process. I think 18" will push the 50gr bullet of my choice with reasonable velocity around 3500 and still have great performance for Bobcats and coyotes. I'll lose a bit of weight off my gun Nd still remain an over all of around 26". Win, win, win!!

Runnin full length 26" & 28". The only issue is your carry case's. Don't mind taking it off for handled cases, but my 4 wheeler cases don't do so well. Leave all the length you can.

Back