Any current discount codes or coupons for Bear Creek Arsenal?

Dultimatpredator

I’m looking at ordering another 243 upper and usually I see that they offer free shipping or five or 10% coupons I just can’t seem to find any for some reason. Is anybody aware of any available right now? Thanks.

They don't do much. Every once in awhile they run $20 off and free shipping on Facebook. My buddy has an FFL and has an account thru them. He only gets 5-10% off

Not sure if you ordered yet or not. I was debating about one of their uppers that is now sold out. It also looks like prices on some of their other items went way up! I picked a bad time to start my .204 build.

Check Aero Pecisions blems. they have had a couple good sales. I didnt know what FFL to ship to and did not order. I should have had one of those lefties order for me that just order-no FFL needed.

Ordered my upper today. I called a couple of days ago and they said there were plenty in stock. No coupons found. $318 plus $15.95 shipping. They gave me 15 points what ever that dose for credit. Same price it’s been for over a year. I’m sure the closer it gets to the election the more prices will rise and everything will get sold out as usual.

I figured by the time I wait for a coupon to come to save $15 bucks they’ll be out of stock.

I bought a 243 Upper... I wish Areo made a complete 243 upper. My BCA sits on their M5 lower.

Last edited:
They are either fixing all the incorrect weight specs and/or marking up their inventory with all the panic buying because the BCA site is down this morning. Glad I ordered mine when I did because I got a feeling the prices are going to be jacked up everywhere for a while.

Last edited:
Ordered a BCA upper for a coworker a couple weeks ago. Barrel nut wasn't torqued properly and came loose with a little twisting by hand of the handguard. This was before a round was even fired.
Just an fyi. Check it out thoroughly before shooting it.

Originally Posted By: DultimatpredatorThey are either fixing all the incorrect weight specs and/or marking up their inventory with all the panic buying because the BCA site is down this morning. Glad I ordered mine when I did because I got a feeling the prices are going to be jacked up everywhere for a while.

probably price increases.

It says website is down for maintenance now. I gave them a list of wrong weights and photos of products they had listed on their website Friday morning so I would assume they are fixing the screw ups and also increasing prices.

I’ll check the upper over when it arrives for anything loose.

Last edited:
Just my luck, my upper isn’t even here yet and they dropped the price of the upper by $20! It’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I’ll call BCA and ask if they can refund the difference. If not I can always refuse shipment and re order. They dropped the side chargers from $343 to $299 as well. Guess I should have waited a week.

Last edited:
so did they get all the weights and photos corrected for you?
smile.gif

The old saying you get what you pay for holds true with BCA.

I picked up an unfired 350 legend upper in a trade with a friend. Upon shooting it the 1st time with factory ammo I couldn't get better than 4" groups. My shotguns patterned better than that.

Borescoping the barrel after cleaning copper from the throat to the end of the barrel revealed a burr under the gas port and more tool marks than I've ever seen in any other barrel. I've seen smoother corn cobbs.

The barrel had to be lead lapped for over an hour to get the tool marks and tight spots out. Their barrels are JUNK, I'll never own another BCA product.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotso did they get all the weights and photos corrected for you?
smile.gif

Lol...nope. The only thing that changed on the website was the price. Apparently they don’t care.

I got a couple emails this morning saying they can’t refund the difference because once it’s ordered the transaction is done. The BCA customer service rep me to refuse the shipment and then when it arrives back at Bear Creek they would refund my money and then I can re-order. Sounds like a lot of drama for 18 bucks but I have way more time then money these days and don’t have plans to shoot it any time soon.

Last edited:
I just ordered another ambedextrios.....thanks for the heads up. Btw I would looks yours over and if it looks good just keep it because they will probably only be this price for a day or two. If you send it back by the time they get back they will be $353 again. I've been watching their website for quite a while.

i ordered and received a complete upper a few weeks ago.

the price on that same unit went up $15 after the site went back up from being down for that short bit. lol

Well I ordered another one about an hour ago and refused shipment on the first one. It never got to my house and I went on electronically to refuse it. The UPS guy pulled up to my house a few minutes ago and looked a little confused and then drove away. He must’ve read that it was refused on his scanner. Saved me about $20. Before I even attempted this I wanted to make sure they had plenty in stock... They said they have a little over 50 right now in the rear charging and a lot more in the side chargers they discounted $54 to the same price and that’s the reason why they marked them down to move them. I asked before I ordered if they were going to mark them down even more to save me another sending back as they marked down a complete 243 rifle three times in the last 24 hours .lol. They also told me the points system they have posted they are not giving out anymore and sending emails to everybody because all the points everyone received magically disappeared when they redid the site on Sunday. Lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GhostmanThe old saying you get what you pay for holds true with BCA.

I picked up an unfired 350 legend upper in a trade with a friend. Upon shooting it the 1st time with factory ammo I couldn't get better than 4" groups. My shotguns patterned better than that.

Borescoping the barrel after cleaning copper from the throat to the end of the barrel revealed a burr under the gas port and more tool marks than I've ever seen in any other barrel. I've seen smoother corn cobbs.

The barrel had to be lead lapped for over an hour to get the tool marks and tight spots out. Their barrels are JUNK, I'll never own another BCA product.

They have a lifetime warranty you should’ve just sent it back and they would’ve sent you another barrel with the MOA guarantee.

Originally Posted By: Dultimatpredator They also told me the points system they have posted they are not giving out anymore and sending emails to everybody because all the points everyone received magically disappeared when they redid the site on Sunday. Lol

ha. i noticed my points (future discount) was gone. pricks. lol

Back